Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Real Estate Director Jobs in Philadelphia, PA
Finance Director, Real Estate Analysis
The Finance Director, Real Estate Analysis is responsible for evaluating the investment in new stores, relocations, and other real estate transactions. In addition, the position will manage the real estate reporting needs which includes design, content, frequency of distribution, and method of report production. The position will serve as the primary finance liaison with the real estate department and will collaborate, challenge, and make recommendations concerning investment decisions and reporting requirements.
* Oversee the analysts in the evaluation of new markets identified by Real Estate for incremental sales and profit. This includes using sophisticated software and analytical techniques to determine market sales lift.
* Oversee the evaluation of store relocation and renewal opportunities identified by Real Estate for incremental sales and profit. This includes performing complex analyses to properly evaluate incremental profit and ROI.
* Manage a staff of financial analysts responsible for analyzing and challenging revenue, profit, capital investment, and ROI assumptions for new store investments and monitoring new store performance vs the investment assumptions. These tasks are performed using demographic data, mapping tools, and customized software along with complex investment models to perform sophisticated financial and statistical analysis.
* Oversee the analysis of new store performance for incremental sales and profit vs model assumptions. Prepare presentations for management and BOD explaining variations to model. Reevaluate assumptions used to make future investment decisions.
* Responsible for the design, content, frequency of distribution, and determining method of production for the reports and scorecards required to measure performance of the retail fleet and retail investment decisions.
* Oversee the maintenance of a complex excel based investment model for accuracy, relevance and completeness of all assumptions used to drive ROI analysis. Validate ROI hurdle for future investment decisions.
* Oversee the production of the presentations used by the real estate committee to approve new store investments.
* PREVIOUS RETAIL INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE A MUST
* 4-year accounting/finance degree. MBA preferred.
* Previous experience conducting quantitative & qualitative analysis on proposed new store locations, relocations, remodels and closures
* Thorough understanding of sales analysis, financial modelling and validation to determine net market lift, cannabolization and ROI
* Experience conducting competitor impact studies and assessments for overall market impact of store population
* Ability to provide support and analysis for investment decisions
* Must have market planning experience. Role focuses on evaluating potential store sites.
* Advanced Excel skills
* Proficient using Powerpoint and presenting analysis to executives which will include the Real Estate Committee, Bain Capital (parent company), and the strategy team.
* Experience using sales projection software such as Tango Mgmt. a must.
Retail store trending & forecasting experience
Understanding of rcompetitor impact analysis
quantitative & qualitative analysis skills
Analyze new store performance using models
Real estate analysis experience
Market strategy development experience
Market planning analysis
Understanding of financial modelling
This position offers a lucrative base salary, bonus, full benefits, relocation assistance and much much more to the candidate that brings the above requiremements. Pleasae provide us with the answers to the profiling questions as well as an updated resume in WORD format. The purpose of this detailed profile is to enable us to accurately assess whether there is a good fit between your background/needs and this position.
Please answer them completely (even though some of this is on your resume).
About The Bentley Channel Group:
Since 1994, The Bentley Channel Group, Inc. has occupied specialized "niches" in different areas of talent acquisition. With our assistance, the nation's top health care companies, call centers, law firms, financial companies and sales organizations have hired thousands of results-driven professionals. Utilizing the talents of our recruiters who are former business leaders and professionals themselves, The Bentley Channel Group has the unique ability to understand your special needs so we can promptly respond to the needs of our clients often customizing a recruiting program specifically for them. We don't stand on a soapbox and preach that we have hundreds of offices or franchises that we have sold to business individuals wanting to learn the recruiting business. Effective executive search requires hands-on experience in the markets you serve. When you have a human resources requirement, a focused dedicated effort is required to successfully hire the most qualified candidate. The Bentley Channel Group relieves senior management from the inordinate amount of time required to manage the search process.
The Bentley Channel Group is a company of executive recruiters working together under one corporate umbrella dedicated to old fashioned quality service. Creating an "ideal" candidate on paper is not the best way to start looking for a new hire, talking to our team is. People are the often over looked factor in a company's business plan, but we know that in order for your vision to be successful, you need a partner in human capital resources. By getting The Bentley Channel Group involved at the strategic planning stage, we can help you ask the right questions and help you get the right answers. Working from the goals you have set, we may well uncover possibilities never considered. Our job is to locate and identify potential talent, not surf the internet for posted resumes. With new recruits and retrained current personnel your company won't just be reorganized, it will be revitalized.
Executive search became accepted by companies all over the world and our assignments were increasingly global in nature. As new kinds of businesses arose, changing the needs of markets and clients, The Bentley Channel Group evolved its geographic structure and practice categories to reflect the new environment and the different changes of our economy.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Real Estate Director jobs in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania:
Real Estate Agent (Entry Level)
New Western Acquisitions in Philadelphia, PA
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Real Estate Investor (REI) Team Members - Earn $150K / Year
ToMary Group, Inc. in Philadelphia, PA
Posted 18 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Real Estate Sales Agent
Carrington Real Estate Services in Mount Laurel, NJ
Posted 10 days ago on ZipRecruiter