Tevora is looking for an exceptional Information Security Analyst to join our growing team. The right candidate will have a balanced mix of Business delivery and Security posturing expertise. In this position you will be responsible for assessing compliance criteria on a wide variety of client projects, providing thought leadership to the overall practice through meaningful client work and security community involvement.
Tevora is a leader in information security consulting with a focus on information assurance, governance and compliance services and solutions. We work with some of the world's leading companies, institutions and governments to ensure the safety of their information and their compliance with applicable regulations.
- Participating in IT, information security risk and compliance assessments, audits, gap analyses, and remediation.
- Actively contributing to projects in the areas of PCI DSS, PA-DSS, ISO 27001, SSAE16, HIPAA, and HITRUST.
- Communicating with project stakeholders to effectively convey requirements of technical and process improvements.
- Assisting in the development of customized policies, procedures, controls, disaster recovery plans and technical documentation for applications, systems, and infrastructure.
The ideal candidate will have experience with:
- Knowledge of PCI audits and attestations, ISO 27001, HIPAA, SOC2, and SSAE16.
- Knowledge of security architecture, infrastructure, network and systems design.
- Basic knowledge of common IT and security concepts including: firewall management, server management, web proxies, access control and authentication.
- Experience in policy exceptions, including working directly with the teams to document exceptions, identify compensating controls and remediation action plans.
- Possess a basic knowledge of IT security and various frameworks (i.e ISO, NIST, CobiT, etc.).
The successful consultant will:
- Connect easily with clients and colleagues to communicate effectively across business and technical boundaries- in order to offer recommendations as a trusted advisor.
- Work independently without detailed guidance.
- Proficient in writing executive level reports and technical documentation
Education and Experience
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited 4-year university
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the information technology, or IT compliance field.
- Valid drivers license as driving will be required in this role
- Eligible to work in the United States
Tevora is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Health, vision, and dental, as well as 401k