TerraNova is looking for a PowerBuilder Developer
for our end client.Location:
New Orleans, LADuration:
10 Months ContractMust be a U.S Citizen or Green Card holder.
If interested, please send your updated resume
and best hourly rate on W2
all inclusive.Job Description:
- Responsible for application development projects and ongoing support using PowerBuilder for large scale applications. Performs engineering activities, which includes: define software system requirements, develop technical solutions, perform software systems functional analysis, and perform test and evaluation activities.
- Shall also be required to develop and maintain Microsoft Access Databases and Crystal Report deployments. This will be used by customers to perform queries on an adhoc and routine basis
- Work is reviewed by management to ensure meeting objectives and schedules. May provide guidance to others to achieve goals in accordance with established policies. Must show ability to complete compelx assignments, gain knowledge of assigend product(s), company functions, service policies and procedures as well as good communication skills.
- Travel will be less than 10% of the time to Houston, Little Rock or New Orleans
- PowerBuilder Development Tool (v. 7 - 12),
- MS Access,
- SQL Server RDMS,
- Crystal Reports,
- BMC Remedy 7.0,
These skills are desired, but not a requirement to be hired.Applicant must also be:
• Able to perform in a complex multi-tasking and multi-customer work environment
• Able to work within limited time restraints and strict deadlines
• Able to perform duties without immediate supervision
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent inter-personnel skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Highly motivated and able to solve highly technical and complex problems.