Virtual/Remote Inbound Customer Service Reps
<<<DUE TO CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENTS, RESIDENTS OF CT, MD, MA NY AND OR ARE NOT ELIGIBLE>>
You can work from home in any location of New Hampshire!! We also have these jobs in 44 other Us states!
These jobs are located in most US States... 90 % of these jobs are ongoing year round one or two clients are Holiday Season jobs)
Do you LOVE dealing with people? Do not have customer service background Experience? But, have that personality that loves to deal and helping people. And want to work from home? Please contact us!
Has the recent economy been tough trying to get your career going again? Please submit
Your resume to us...
PLEASE NOTE: ALL APPLICANTS APPLYING WILL BE GIVEN A VOICE ACCESSEMENT TEST at no cost...
Virtual Customer Service Professional - Work from Home (up to-40 hours a week and O/T available more)
- Virtual Customer Service Professional (virtual) - . Service as an Independent Call Center Agent answering inbound Customer Service calls for Fortune 500 companies and major retail/hospitality/service clients. The hourly pay rate is $9.00 per hour with increases based performance. Must work minimum 25 hours per week, full time hours ideal
- This is Not a commission based position - NO COLD CALLING OR SALES, NO TELEMARKETING,
- INBOUND CALLS ONLY!
- DYH Staffing in partnership with TER Consulting,LLC and their Partners are in need for the Best Online Retail ans Hospitality firms in the country, Cruise lines (You get family discounts), Travel, One of their Top Time Sharing companies in the world ! 1000's of jobs are open now!
If you desire to work at home, set your own hours and meet the qualifications below, please email your
Skill Set Overview:
- Excellent listening skills, strong English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Answer general customer inquiries.
- Resolve concerns or complaints related to your client.
- Communicate client policies.
- Must be 18+ to apply
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Able to perform basic math skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- A background check is required. (client may ask for drug test)
- Comfortable with basic Computer skills including email and documents.
- Would like to work PT or FT as a 1099 contractor from home.(You start out as a 1099 for 90 days)
- A quiet home office/room or place to work. No ambient sounds such as pets or children while working.
- Able to be in training consecutively up to a maximum of 4 hours in the evening or morning for up to a total of two weeks -four weeks of training.
- Computer (PC, or Mac)
- Windows Vista is NOT accepted at this time
- Computer USB Headset, Microphone or PC speakers
- High speed Internet access provided by a cable or DSL provider
- Satellite broadband does not meet our requirements
- Use of wireless and Wi-Fi "air cards" is prohibited
- A dedicated, hard wired phone with no features. (Home Phone)
- A noise canceling phone headset.
- A computer with the basic following specs:
- Minimum Hardware: 2 Gigabytes (GB) – 80 GB IDE – Single Core 1.4 GHz – 48 x CD ROM Drive – 32 Bit Sound Card -speakers
- Minimum OS: Windows XP Service Pack 3, Windows 7 32 bit and 64 bit, and MAC OS 10
- WINDOWS 8 WILL NOT WORK WITH CLIENTS SOFTWARE PROGRAMS!
- Some of the companies that DYH Staffing represents will offer additional perks
- Gift cards some up to $200. And other great perks...
- NO Sales are required. Just due diligence, conscientiousness and dependability. Some clients do offer an extra incentive for sales.
- Everyone starts at $9.00 per hour and will receive raises based on performance and could make up to $14.00 per hour in relatively short period of time: Checks are automatically deposited or mailed twice per month on or before the 15th and 30th of each month.
- If you would like to work over your contracted (Additional) hours, you can. It is up to you and the availability of hours.
Customer Service Professional (CSP) Certification
- You are responsible for your Customer Service Professional (CSP) Certification fee. You must be certified as a Customer Service Professional or ‘CSP’ before choosing a Client. This is to make sure you are going to be able to perform as a customer service agent and can be offered client opportunities. The CSP training can be done in a day or take longer; it is up to you. The CSP Certification fee varies by client. ALL FEES FOR CSP 101 AND CLIENT TRAINING FEES ARE REFUNDED TO YOU AFTER 90 DAYS OF EMPLOYENT WITH THE CLIENT.
- All former military ANS SPOUSES (ONLY) with proof of ID and College Students with Student ID.. DO NOT have to pay for CSP 101 TRAINING
- Client certification is separate and in addition to the one day ‘Customer Service Professional’ (CSP) Certification. Once you have passed and been certified as a CSP, you will be able to see the different Client opportunities in detail and what each Client requires for their Certification fee.
- Please send your resume today!!