Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Outside Sales Representative Jobs in Kansas City, MO
Outside Sales Representative - NFM
willing to relocate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned:
- To ensure a high level of service to our retail customers, it is considered an essential duty to be available to work a flexible schedule that meets the needs of the retail industry. This includes evenings and weekends as necessary, as well as multiple, simultaneous work days.
- Responsible for in store visual presentation and maintenance.
- Develops and maintains relationships with assigned accounts and schedule to hit call frequency targets.
- Travels through assigned territory to call on accounts to conduct training programs and delivery of marketing materials.
- Meets with Trainers and assigned Business Development Managers being mentored to hone training and account management skills
- Demonstrates product, using a training program to emphasize sale features and benefits and demonstrates a core retail sales process effectively to the retail associates.
- Tracks adoption of the effectiveness of their sales training adoption in their assigned stores. Familiar with the sales metrics and goals established for their assigned doors.
- Communicates training session recaps to Lead Account Executive with appropriate chain-of command communications to Regional Sales Manager), including observations on store personnel, display and attitude/atmosphere of the sales environment.
- Responsible for other assigned doors in the driving in the radius (no overnights).
- Follows all Tempur-Pedic company policies and procedures
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned by the Regional Sales Manager
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies :
- Communications - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Responds well to questions; Communicates within a team atmosphere. Demonstrates group presentation skills.
- Customer Service - Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Meets commitments. Maintains a high degree of professionalism with all customers at all times. Will focus on new hire training and routine store visits.
- Interpersonal Skills - Maintains confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
- Judgment - Includes appropriate people in decision-making process, following the chain of command.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities to achieve the quantity of work expectations detailed by the Regional Sales Manager.
- Dependability - Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan. Remains flexible to meet the business needs of the organization.
- Initiative – Aggressively looks for and takes advantage of training opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Presentation – Presents a professional and neat appearance.
One to two years related training and/or sales experience. Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four year college or university is required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint & Explorer Internet software, as well as able to learn internal company systems effectively.
- The position requires up to 50% travel with weekend, evening work, and key holidays.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand and sit.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 80 pounds.
- Extensive driving is required for this position.
- The position requires a current driver's license, without restriction for night driving.
- Must be willing to relocate.
About Tempur Sealy International, Inc.:
Iconic brands. Storied history. Industry-leading innovation.
Tempur Sealy International, Inc. is the world's largest bedding provider. The company develops, manufactures and markets mattresses, adjustable bases, pillows and other sleep and relaxation products. Combining a proud history and groundbreaking innovation, the company holds some of the most highly recognized brands in the industry.
Tempur Sealy is proud to be an E.O.E/AAP employer.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Outside Sales Representative jobs in Kansas City, Missouri:
Outside Sales Representative NEW!
Spectrum in Kansas City, MO
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Outside Sales Representative - B2B Sales
Breakaway Consultants in Kansas City, MO
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Outside Sales Representative
Maintenance Engineering, LTD. in Mission, KS
Posted 5 days ago on ZipRecruiter