Summary: Assists in operations reporting, data collection and metrics for the Customer Service Center. Acts as back-up to primary EDI/B2B program manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned:
Collects data and assist in the preparation of executive level reports on performance trends, staffing requirements, customer satisfaction data, order fulfillment and other reporting necessary to support order fulfillment operations.
- Provides the management team daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports to support process improvement, individual associate performance, and monitor operational performance.
- Tracks expenses and invoices, maintains files and supply inventory.
- Assists in other tasks or projects as assigned.
- Provides backup for EDI /B2B which includes monitoring of EDI and B2B order submission systems and trouble-shooting
- Employs operational excellence practices including Lean / Six sigma improvement concepts
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Proven proficiency and knowledge of MS Office products, particularly Excel with ability to create charts, graphs and PowerPoint presentations.
- Ability to gather, interpret and translate large amounts of data efficiently utilizing Microsoft Access and analytical tools (ability to learn Business Objects for example).
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills and attention to detail.
- Good organizational and time management skills
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, uses hands to handle paper documents, use of headset, and keyboarding/ data entry tasks. The employee is occasionally required to walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 5 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, uses hands to handle paper documents, use of headset, and keyboarding/ data entry tasks. The employee is occasionally required to walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 5 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Occasional business travel is necessary for this position (<5%).
Possess the ability to draft professional, customer-facing communications via e-mail, presentation and in person, as well as draft information for use by management at all levels within the company. Possess ability to read and interpret documents such as business presentations, Excel data files, customer vendor guides, and procedure manuals. Possess ability to present effectively to peers, customers or managers within the organization and to write professional outward-facing correspondence.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, percentage, draw and interpret bar graphs. Basic Excel skills including formulas, pivot tables and chart creation are helpful.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Outlook, Oracle, PowerPoint Excel, and Word. Individual must have the capacity to learn and understand Managed Transportation software systems, Tempur-Pedic’s new ERP (Microsoft Dynamic) carrier websites, customer websites, and basic database functions.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to effectively handle problems involving several concrete variables in standardized from. Must be able to understand needs of a publicly traded business well enough to understand impact of work activities on monthly, quarterly and annual company performance.
Education and/or Experience:
Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or two years’ experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Four-year degree preferred.