Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Compensation Analyst Jobs in Lexington, KY
Job Summary: The Compensation Analyst is the key resource for the company’s salary and bonus programs and supports other compensation programs such as International, Sales, and Stock.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work on a variety of projects including program design, analysis, budgeting, implementation of new programs, and stock reload
- Administer base pay and bonus programs including annual performance review and bonus cycles
- Manage projects such as survey participation and analysis, compensation integration for mergers and acquisitions
- Develop and document procedures to streamline processes and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and work with HR Managers to educate Managers
- Assist HR Managers and Managers with compensation related issues
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- Proficiency in MS Office, Power Point, Word, Excel, etc.
- Ability to balance multiple projects
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Highly detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong initiative and ability to start on tasks with minimal direction needed
About Tempur Sealy International, Inc.:
Iconic brands. Storied history. Industry-leading innovation.
Tempur Sealy International, Inc. is the world's largest bedding provider. The company develops, manufactures and markets mattresses, adjustable bases, pillows and other sleep and relaxation products. Combining a proud history and groundbreaking innovation, the company holds some of the most highly recognized brands in the industry.
Tempur Sealy is proud to be an E.O.E/AAP employer.
Posted 3 years ago
Browse Compensation Analyst jobs in Lexington, Kentucky: