· Monitor the status of service that company provides to the customer and ensure it stays healthy
· Take ownership of customer issues and seeing problems through to resolution within SLA
· Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify resolution to resolve customer issues.
· Liaise with Company Engineering team to report bugs, verify bug fixes and validate new software releases.
· Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
· Prepare accurate and timely report for customers
· Create and update technical documentation, including processes, procedures and know-hows.
· Work with Sales team in promoting new product or service to target customers
· Raise requirements to Product Management team for features that would help improve the quality of Company K&C managed service.
· Other duties as assigned
Knowledge & Skill requirements
· 2+ years of hands-on operational experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
· Knowledge of cloud scripting tools, JSON, Python, and RESTful web services preferred.
· Understand how security risks are managed in the cloud, for example, how to make a cloud deployment compliant to PCI, FISMA, HIPAA, etc.
· Experience with database management
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Excellent customer-facing skills. Ability to work professionally with all levels of client organization
· Self-starter and take initiatives.
· Competitive remuneration and benefits
· Career and personal development opportunities
· Flexible working spaces in state of the art offices
· A focus on collaboration, creativity, health and happiness
· Working for a truly global company with offices in 15+ countries
TEEMA Solutions Group Inc. (TEEMA) has become one of the fastest growing Staffing Solutions company in North America.
Our focus is delivering full-cycle staffing solutions, whether that is short term, contract or long term, permanent. We love our clients and we support them by placing quality people in the right position at the right time.
TEEMA is governed by rock solid values, a mandate to empower our members and a commitment to excellence. Our Members are the most tenured in the staffing industry, with deep and wide networks of talented resources. We are passionate about what we do. Our clients have access to a wealth of experience unsurpassed in staffing. We believe the future is about disrupting our industry and our rapid growth is evident of that (cited by Profit 50, Red Herring, INC 5000 and Branham 300).
Come join the revolution.
16 other people applied to this job.
Posted 9 days ago