Sorry, this job was closed 7 months ago. See all open Support Engineer Jobs in Denver, CO
Onsite Support Engineer - Denver
Compensation$105,000 to $110,000 Annually
Benefits Offered401K, Medical, Vision, Dental
· Monitor the status of service that company provides to the customer and ensure it stays healthy
· Take ownership of customer issues and seeing problems through to resolution within SLA
· Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify resolution to resolve customer issues.
· Liaise with Company Engineering team to report bugs, verify bug fixes and validate new software releases.
· Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
· Prepare accurate and timely report for customers
· Create and update technical documentation, including processes, procedures and know-hows.
· Work with Sales team in promoting new product or service to target customers
· Raise requirements to Product Management team for features that would help improve the quality of Company K&C managed service.
· Other duties as assigned
Knowledge & Skill requirements
· 2+ years of hands-on operational experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
· Knowledge of cloud scripting tools, JSON, Python, and RESTful web services preferred.
· Understand how security risks are managed in the cloud, for example, how to make a cloud deployment compliant to PCI, FISMA, HIPAA, etc.
· Experience with database management
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Excellent customer-facing skills. Ability to work professionally with all levels of client organization
· Self-starter and take initiatives.
· Competitive remuneration and benefits
· Career and personal development opportunities
· Flexible working spaces in state of the art offices
· A focus on collaboration, creativity, health and happiness
· Working for a truly global company with offices in 15+ countries
Posted date: 8 months ago
Browse Support Engineer jobs in Denver, CO: