Vision, Medical, 401K, Dental, Life
Last online 1 day ago
Why Work Here?
“Brand new facility located in Galesburg, offering great benefits and growth opportunities!”
TecNiq Inc., founded in 2004, designs and manufactures high quality, energy-efficient LED lighting products for fleet vehicles, construction trailers, emergency response vehicles, boats, recreational vehicles, and much more. TecNiq, Inc. takes pride in building strong business relationships with our philosophy of “Customer for Life”. To continue TecNiq’s rapid growth and expansion, we are looking for a self-motivated highly energetic individual to join our sales team. The Sales Representative position is based at the corporate headquarters in Galesburg, MI (Greater Kalamazoo area).
- Promotes and creates sales of TecNiq’s LED lighting product line via daily sales calls to OEM, OES, Warehouse Distributors, Fleets and special assigned accounts.
- Represents TecNiq, Inc. in a professional manner while increasing sales growth and profitability of the region.
- Participates in and conducts sales training seminars, open houses, trade shows to help create and promote sales and education of the customer base.
- Reports competitive market information to TecNiq, Inc. Respond with requested market information in an accurate and timely manner.
- Completes reports in an accurate and timely manner. Reports includes CRM System Documentation, Concur Expenses, Sales Quotes, Sample Requests, etc.
- Documents and communicates customer product feedback
- Communicates pricing, and product changes with customers
- A minimum of 3 years of direct sales experience, with business to business sales preferred
- Prior experience with trailer equipment/component or lighting sales a plus
- Ability to travel nationally with overnight stays
- Intermediate level proficiency on Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Power Point
- Strong problem solving, communication, organization, and project time-line management skills
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Two or four year degree (degree in a technical field preferred, not required)
- Training or experience negotiation skills and business acumen
TecNiq is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that developing a company begins with developing our people. Continuous training and opportunity is an important part of the TecNiq Inc. culture. We offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to all full time employee’s including but not limited to;
- Company paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) employees retirement plan
- Paid vacation (up to 5 weeks), holidays (up to 10 days).
- Short and Long Term Disability Coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement plan
TecNiq Inc. designs and manufactures high quality, energy-efficient LED lighting products for fleet vehicles, construction trailers, emergency response vehicles, boats, recreational vehicles, and much more. The company's innovative light designs and commitment to using only the highest quality materials have led to significant growth.
9100 E. Michigan Ave, Galesburg, MI 49053
20+ other people applied to this job.
15 days ago
View all Jobs at TecNiq