Sorry, this job was closed 23 days ago. See all open Cable Installation Technician Jobs in Birmingham, AL
Cable Installation Technician
Benefits OfferedMedical, Dental, Life, Vision, 401K
Why Work Here?
“Great management team and opportunities for growth!”
Join our Family!!
We’re looking for Field Installation Technicians to join our team!
Why join Technology Solutions? We offer an exciting, challenging and dynamic work environment. Technology Solutions is committed to the pursuit of growth and use of innovative technologies to improve our company and increase our service offerings. We believe that our success is a direct result of the teams we build.
What’s in it for you? We offer Medical Insurance and 401k for all full-time employees. Plus, a competitive salary, a $1200 sign on bonus, paid out over 90 days, paid vacation and holidays…all within your first year of employment!!!
Reach out today for the career opportunity you’ve been looking for!
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health coverage after only 60 days of employment
- 401K Retirement plan after only 6 months (we offer pre-tax and post-tax retirement options)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid vacations
- Vehicle incentive
- Paid SCTE certification course and test
- Ladder Safety and Safe Driving training
- Employee of the Year Program
- Tech of The Quarter incentive
States of Operation-
New York, North Carolina, Wisconsin, Louisiana, Alabama, Missouri, Nevada, Arizona, Illinois, Oklahoma, Nebraska and expanding
- Provide exceptional customer service to all customers and business partners
- Communicate clearly and effectively
- Become a content expert on all products and services offered to ensure our customers are the best educated consumers in the industry
- Plan installations by evaluating the location, locating access, and laying out equipment and wiring plans
- Installing and/or repairing cable TV and High Speed Data or Digital Services inside and outside for residential and commercial customers
- Measuring, recording and determining cable signals
- Troubleshooting existing services and bringing installations up to quality control standards
- Maintaining, securing and accounting for equipment inventories
- Maintaining a safe work environment by following established safety practices
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record
- Great customer service skills and work ethic
- Ability to carry, climb, and maneuver an 80 pound 28-foot extension ladder
- Ability to complete paperwork accurately and on time
- Willingness to work in all weather conditions and in a variety of installation spaces
- Willingness to work overtime, evenings, weekends and holidays
About Technology Solutions:
Technology Solutions is a rapidly growing, dynamic organization serving the Cable, Telephony and Telecommunication Industries throughout the U.S. To learn more, please visit tsiconnects.com
Technology Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.
Company address: 276 Cahaba Valley Parkway, Pelham, AL 35124
Posted date: 1 month ago
Browse Cable Installation Technician jobs in Birmingham, Alabama:
Cable Technician NEW!
Outsource in Birmingham, AL
Posted 22 hours ago on ZipRecruiter
Communications Electronic Technician - Birmingham, AL
Norfolk Southern in Birmingham, AL
Posted 26 days ago on StartWire
Tower Technician II
ITC Service Group, Inc. in Texas, AL
Posted 2 months ago on StartWire