Sorry, this job was closed 1 year ago. See all open Cable Installation Technician Jobs in Milwaukee, WI
Cable Installation Technician
Benefits Offered401K, Medical, Dental, Vision
Why Work Here?
“Great management team and opportunities for growth!”
Join our Family!!
Technology Solutions is under New Ownership…and we’re looking for Field Technicians to join our team!
Why join Technology Solutions? We offer an exciting, challenging and dynamic work environment. Technology Solutions is committed to the pursuit of growth and use of innovative technologies to improve our company and increase our service offerings. We believe that our success is a direct result of the teams we build.
What’s in it for you? We offer an inclusive benefits package for all full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision. Plus, a competitive salary, a $2000 sign on bonus, paid out over 90 days, company truck, paid vacation and holidays…all within your first year of employment!!!
Tikoo Solutions LLC has recently purchased Technology Solutions and we are quickly becoming the premier provider of infrastructure services to the telecommunications industry. With more than 30 locations in 14 states, our resolve to re-invent the technician career experience is our first priority.
Reach out today for the career opportunity you’ve been looking for!
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health and Dental coverage after only 60 days of employment
- 401K Retirement plan after only 6 months (we offer pre-tax and post-tax retirement options)
- Short term disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid vacations
- Vehicle incentive
- Paid SCTE certification course and test
- Ladder Safety and Safe Driving training
- Wellness Health Program
- Employee of the Year Program
- Tech of The Quarter incentive
States of Operation-
New York, North Carolina, California, Ohio, Wisconsin, Florida, Louisiana, Alabama, Missouri, Nevada, Arizona, Illinois, Oklahoma, Nebraska and expanding
· Provide exceptional customer service to all customers and business partners
· Communicate clearly and effectively
· Become a content expert on all products and services offered to ensure our customers are the best educated consumers in the industry
· Plan installations by evaluating the location, locating access, and laying out equipment and wiring plans
· Installing and/or repairing cable TV and High Speed Data or Digital Services inside and outside for residential and commercial customers
· Measuring, recording and determining cable signals
· Troubleshooting existing services and bringing installations up to quality control standards
· Maintaining, securing and accounting for equipment inventories
· Maintaining a safe work environment by following established safety practices
· High School Diploma or GED
· Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record
· Great customer service skills and work ethic
· Ability to carry, climb, and maneuver an 80 pound 28-foot extension ladder
· Ability to complete paperwork accurately and on time
· Pass pre-employment drug screening and post-employment background
· Willingness to work in all weather conditions and in a variety of installation spaces
· Willingness to work overtime, evenings, weekends and holidays
About Technology Solutions:
Technology Solutions is a rapidly growing, dynamic organization serving the Cable, Telephony and Telecommunication Industries throughout the U.S. To learn more, please visit tsiconnects.com
Technology Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.
Posted date: 1 year ago
Browse Cable Installation Technician jobs in Milwaukee, Wisconsin:
Satellite Installation Technician
StuCo Pro LLC in Milwaukee, WI
Posted 21 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Home Automation & Alarm Technician - Sign-On Bonus Available!
Unitek Global Services in Milwaukee, WI
Posted 8 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Alarm Technician/ Home Security/ Home Automation Installation
Alliance Security in Milwaukee, WI
Posted 11 days ago on ZipRecruiter