Posted 1 year ago in Engineering
Contractor will be responsible for Technical Document Review and approval, DCPs, E&DCRs, DNs, FDRs, ASME owner’s reviews, Vendor Tech Evaluations and technical problem resolution, onsite testing evaluations, systems coordination, layout coordination, and project management. Skill Set:
· Fully trained and detailed knowledge of AP1000 procedures and processes and AP1000 DCD.
· ASME Section III and ASME Section VIII working knowledge, API, N690, AISC, B31.1
· 5 year experience in aux tanks and vessels (self standing, concrete, steel, immersion heaters, yard mounted, safety and non safety)
· Structural evaluations experience
· AP1000 System knowledge.
· Detailed knowledge of AP1000 system groups, layout groups, materials, coatings, structural groups
Browse engineer jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania:
Belcan Engineering - Indianola, PA
Posted yesterday on iHire
Belcan Engineering - Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 6 days ago on iHire
QuEST Global Engineering - Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 26 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply