Sorry, this job was closed 6 hours ago. See all open Full Stack Software Developer Jobs in Boulder, CO
“Awesome opportunity to work with a strong team!”
Our media and publishing startup client in Boulder is growing! Founded and run by engineers, our client is profitable, had a positive visit on Shark Tank and has recently signed several major clients that will make 2018 very interesting.
If you are passionate about collaborating closely with a small team to deliver a product that truly makes a difference in others’ lives, while growing personally and professionally along the way- this role may be for you.
What specifically are they working on?
They are truly creating a revolution in how information is disseminated and digested. Their product was conceived to satisfy every reader's curiosity. They push the limits of the eBook and tablet to create a new dimension. Authors can now seamlessly feature a variety of enhancements in their books. Readers are finally able to move fluidly through enhanced information within their digital reading experience. This curated content effectively maintains reader emersion while bringing to light everything an author wants to convey.
This small but growing company of four has worked incredibly cohesively together for the past four years and that will only get better with the addition of your skills. This is an Agile environment with highly flexible work hours as long as you are delivering at a high level. They have clients with high expectations and they aim to exceed them.
This humble and driven team of genuinely good people spends time together on outings once a month, they grab lunches together and they are always thinking about ways to make their products better and their clients happy. For good reason, they have a strong No Jerks policy.
They understand that working in a startup means that they need to do what it takes to deliver on timelines as promised- and sometimes that means getting home late or an infrequent fire drill that requires all-hands-on-deck.
If you’re looking for a great small team- and you’re a talented, down to earth engineer that prides yourself on the quality of your work, while working to make the team better, this might be a good match.
· You have at least two years of production level SDLC experience, ideally on a SaaS product.
· You are an enthusiastic, diligent self-starter. You love coding and you love learning new tools. You put the team above yourself and you’re not afraid to say you don’t know- but you know how to find the answers.
· You contribute at a high level and you just plain Get Shit Done.
· You love working in the Agile realm and you’re accustomed to being responsible for timelines and deliverables.
· You’re detail oriented, you’re a fan of TDD and you understand best practices around Object Oriented Design, Continuous Integration, and documentation in Git, Linters and Travis CI
· You know how to take care of business in a startup and if there is an all-hands critical response needed- you jump at the chance to serve.
· Ideal candidates will have a Computer Science Degree
What you will be doing
· You will be helping extend and scale the platform that their clients love and rely on.
· You will be developing new code the majority of the time, and building custom components
· Designing, developing and maintaining a quickly growing platform
· Contributing ideas that may be valuable to current or future clients on the product roadmap
· Excellent experience working with RESTful API’s
· Lots of experience working in the browser and ensuring cross-browser compatibility- Chrome/Firefox
· Excellent experience working at the command line in Linux
· Exposure to MySQL, PostGres or similar
· Strong TDD and Git
· Automated and manual testing of your own code
Ideal Candidates will have
· Mobile experience
· Integration testing/TAP Protocol
· CouchDB and/or exposure to Distributed and NoSQL Databases
· SASS or LESS experience
· Graphics rendering experience in different file formats
· Cross origin /CORE- browser security piece
· Strong interest in growing your toolset and capability every day
Please send a Word or PDF resume to gary AT technicalintegrity DOT com for consideration
We are a small professional placement firm focused on making a difference in our community. We give back literally and figuratively by sponsoring great local programs, supporting Meetup groups, and by organizing events focused on the startup world in Denver and Boulder.
We don't identify with the sales-y or pushy approach that this industry is known for. We pride ourselves on having a candid, honest, straightforward conversation around cultural and technical matching with our clients and we have the same conversation with our candidates.
We are not interested in helping you just find a job, we want to help you find a career doing what you are passionate about. This means that if it's not a great match, we'll tell you. If we agree that there's a good match, we'll ask you to research our client and then decide whether you want to talk to them.
Our passion is to help our clients build great teams, not just fill positions and we believe our collaborative, honest approach is the right way to do this. Our mantra is "quality over quantity" in everything we do.
Posted date: 21 days ago
Browse Full Stack Software Developer jobs in Boulder, CO: