TECHNAMO is a niche, young & dynamic IT service provider, VA SWaM certified, Microsoft Cloud Certified Partner, focused on providing IT Solutions & Services to government and commercial companies.
Technamo is a Tier-I Contractor to provide IT Services to virginia govt. agencies (70+ entities) and contracted to provide services to state govt. New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Arkansas, Delaware and Maryland govt. agencies.
This is a FULLTIME position for our client CMMi 5 and ISO 9001 certified company, a leading federal contractor.
“US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
We are unable to sponsor at this time”.
If you are comfortable with the role, please send your updated resume ASAP.
Also, provide the following details,
Availability for In Person Interview at own expenses:
Availability to join:
Work Authorization Status:
Project Manager, McLean, VA
Description of specific Duties in a typical workday for this position:
- Provide project management support for an FAA development project. Activities include:
- Strong technical knowledge on implementations of Microsoft technologies
- Develop and maintain necessary project management lifecycle documentation including Project Charter, Project Management Plan, Requirements Traceability Matrix, Risk Management Plan, Risk Matrix and comprehensive resource-loaded Schedule.
- Facilitate the definition of themes, epics, and user stories.
- Provide schedule reporting against work packages, sprints, milestones, etc.
- Manage project performance including performance management, risk management, data management, cost, schedule, deliverables, quality, etc.
- Ensure work in in full compliance with the requirements identified in the scope.
- Support the tracking of earned value metrics and costs.
- Interact and work with diverse Stakeholders to share information and data with stakeholders associated with the Tasks identified but not limited to:
- Support the FAA AIT Project Management Life Cycle (PMLC) and FAA System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) policies, procedures, guidelines and templates.
- Ensure that assignments are completed and prepare written documentation as required to support the transition from a traditional SDLC to Agile
- Provide weekly written and oral status reports.
- Development of executive level briefings for senior IT Management to include Directors and Deputy CIOs positions
- Bachelor's degree in Information systems, business systems, management information systems, IT Management, or other related engineering, math, or science degree
- PMP certification
- 15+ years of relevant experience. Candidates need to have solid experience with Microsoft technologies implementations
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects or very large projects, self-starter who can understand complex technical implementations and processes surrounding them
- Strong requirements management and schedule development management experience
- Strong proficiency with project management practices, tools, and methodology
- Highly organized, very energetic, creative, passionate, works well with others
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to develop important relationships with customers and across the program
- Ability to prioritize, plan, organize, and complete multiple, complex IT project management work assignments concurrently and on time.
- Knowledge of how to establish and manage a cross-organizational team to successfully resolve problems, achieve a common understanding of issues, and deliver needed results on requested IT systems.
- Ability to apply the methods and tools used for the identification, assessment and mitigation of risk across complex IT systems projects.
- Skill in IT program management of system development projects, agile methodologies and management of web applications development.
- Experience with Project Management in the area of operational support services
- Collaborate with members of project teams to ensure the project is successful, technically sound and completed on time and within budget.
- Track, prioritize, and coordinate tasks using tools such as MS Project, Clarity, and other project management tools.
- Extremely Strong Written/Verbal Communication Skills and organizational skills.
- Comfortable working with Senior Management, decision makers and and demonstrates business acumen
- Professionally assertive, but fosters a team environment
- Experience in collaborating with other IT Service Management (ITSM) related areas to facilitate end-to-end service workflow and system integration. Provide guidance on service design and expertise in service details to clients, partners, and team members.
- Experience successfully working on a solution that will service a large workforce that is dispersed over multiple locations.
- Create and maintain project management documentation.
- Develop, maintain, and execute reports to ensure project plan meets performance targets
Nice to Have:
- MS Degree or higher
- CMMI, ISO, and ITIL working knowledge
This is a full time position paying a base salary, full benefits, and has possible bonus potential based on merit and performance.
F2F, Local Candidate strongly preferred