The goal of the Case Facilitator (CF) is to offer former students a financial solution by putting them in contact with a Loan Specialist.
The CF is responsible for attempting to communicate with approximately 25 students a week. This involves driving within a designated market area, finding residences, and having direct conversations with the identified former students. Case Facilitators will work Monday through Friday during the daytime.
The CF will make no more than 4 attempts to locate each assigned student. The CF may set a follow up appointment with family members or friends of the former student if they are not home at the time of the visit. After 4 visits, the packet of information may be left for the student and the case will be closed. If students are no longer living at the residence, that case is immediately considered closed.
- visiting assigned students each week
- submitting a detailed daily activity log
- attending a pre-execution Training and then a post-activation Summary Meeting
Key Skills and Abilities:
- Available for the full month of January for day and early evening execution
- Sales skills as well as the ability to relate to former students in a peer to peer tone
- Extroverted- able to knock on a stranger’s door and engage them in conversation
- Self-Managed- able to work on your own and drive your own success
- Bilingual preferred
- Similar prior experience a plus
- Prior sales or door to door experience helpful
- Recent college grads welcome
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid drivers license
- Must have access to a laptop during working hours
- CFs will be given a prepaid cell phone and prepaid credit card for fuel.
- A polo shirt will be issued and will be worn with khaki shorts as a uniform