TEAM Enterprises is an event and promotional marketing company who is looking for a full time employee in the Pittsburgh market area to act as a Area Lead for one of our beverage clients.
Market Area Responsibilities
- Recruit promotional talents when requested by your Manager.
- Meet goals and ensure adherence to clients’ requirements and requests.
- Control the inventory for Off-Premise Items, including, but not limited to; ice buckets, tablecloths and product.
- Convey expectations and goals to appropriate personnel.
- Ensure clear and open lines of communication.
- Measure and adjust as necessary to deliver maximum results.
- Ability to work well with a team.
Promotion and Event Responsibilities
- Spot check events in your area to ensure TEAM and client standards are being met. Report back to Manager regarding problems and successes in the field.
- Pick up and deliver Bar Kits and Product in a timely matter.
- Collect event recaps and track input. Collect all pictures taken at events and deliver to Manager.
- Follow up with accounts, post-event, record results: within 1 hour of an Off Premise event and within 48 hours of an On Premise Event, and submit to Manager.
- >Bachelor’s degree from accredited institution preferred
- Minimum of 1-3 years beverage experience; bar/restaurant experience a plus
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills to develop and maintain a positive working relationship with retailers, clients, and promotional staff
- Individual will need to have both the leadership skills and presence to quickly be viewed inside and outside the organization as a leader
- Individual must be a quick learner, flexible, and able to quickly adapt to different situations
- Skilled at multi-tasking, negotiation/sales and budgeting
- Must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, including familiarity with the Internet
- Professional appearance and self presentation; candidate must uphold the core values of the portfolio
- Exercises high moral character and social responsibility
- Must have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
If your experience and qualifications are a good fit for this position, you will be contacted for a brief phone screen. We regret that we are not able to respond personally to all submissions, but each and every one is evaluated and considered for placement. Thank you for your interest in TEAM Enterprises!
About TEAM Enterprises:
Based in Fort Lauderdale, TEAM Enterprises, an MDC Partners company (MDCA), is one of the nations largest and most successful experiential agencies, with a network of over 400 full-time employees and 7,000+ event specialists. The firm represents many blue-chip brands and produces immersive, interactive brand experiences that physically engage and influence consumers where they live, work and play. For over 20 years TEAM has been impacting consumer behavior through tactics including experiential programming, special events, brand evangelists, sampling, street teams, brand and product launches, vehicle tours and more. For more information visit www.teamenterprises.com and Facebook.com/TEAMenterprises and on Twitter @TEAMenterprises.