TEAM Enterprises is currently looking for an Account Executive to be responsible for the daily management of a specific TEAM Enterprises’ client. Depending on the client (and the best fit for the individual’s skill set), this position will report directly to the Group Account Director; or to one of the managers of TEAM’s existing “Pillar” Clients.
This dynamic opportunity will involve various tasks, focused against managing a critical piece of business for TEAM Enterprises. The position will be based in the TEAM Headquarters of Ft. Lauderdale, FL. As an Account Executive, the employee will be expected to manage multiple tasks & projects, oftentimes simultaneously supporting various client initiatives. It is essential the individual be comfortable communicating with multiple shareholders and counterparts.
This position presents an extremely exciting opportunity to work with a growing Marketing Agency in support of various high-profile clients. The position allows for a diverse learning environment in which the employee will be exposed to multiple clients and industries -- to better refine his/her skills as the employee develops his/her marketing prowess. The opportunity for career development and growth is great with several avenues (both within TEAM and with Clients) open to high achievers.People Development Responsibilities
Client Relationship Responsibilities
- Foster and manage direct reports (Program Coordinators) in a manner providing constructive criticism and allowing for professional growth.
- Motivate staff (direct and in-direct reports) to have a good attitude and leave a positive impression on consumers, customers and clients.
- Ensure staff meets all client objectives, deliverables and deadlines.
- Deal with any performance issues in a timely manner within TEAM policies and procedures. Act with a sense of urgency.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationship with key TEAM personnel (Marketing Manager, Finance, DM’s, RM’s, and field staff). These support people will be critical in successfully managing the client’s expectations and deliverables.
- Possess the understanding, and utilize the proper techniques, in managing the client’s business both for the good of the agency and the client. This includes the ability to “push back” in a democratic manner as opposed to just “saying yes” – essentially, properly manage the client’s expectations.
- Consistently communicate with the client and agency partners in a manner which positions the individual as an “expert” in his/her field. This includes attention to detail, daily communication, and strong presentation skills with peers and with positions at or below the AE level.
- Possess the ability to rapidly research, absorb, and understand the clients business and industry (structure system and operations).
- Enact and display problem solving skills that support the individual’s ability to analyze the client’s business and generate recommendations.
- Measure and adjust as necessary to deliver maximum results.
- Possess the ability to manage agency and client budgets with fiscal responsibility – alerting & informing the appropriate parties as necessary.
- Act with a sense of urgency while managing timelines, calendars and critical deadlines.
- Work with minimal day-to-day supervision. The position entrusts the individual to make sound business decisions without involving the individual’s direct supervisor on every detail (keeping in mind the supervisor will be available for support as guidance).
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills. These traits include the ability to utilize technology (Microsoft Office and other Project Management Suites/Tools) to assist in managing the business.
- Maintain proper records for all expense reports and ensure they are completed on time with all receipts attached.
- Effectively and responsibly manage assigned company and client equipment and assets to include protection from damage and theft as well as provide proper packaging and shipping guidelines.
- Manage informational requests and recap key takeaways to TEAM Management.
- Comply with all Federal, State and Local laws and requirements.
- Process all paperwork in a complete and timely manner.
- Own the integrity of all information reported.
- Participate in weekly status calls/meetings.
- Always deliver against TEAMs Leadership Principles
- Passion to Win
- Does what it takes
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited institution.
- 2-4 years of experience working in account services with a reputable marketing organization.
- Selling, marketing, promotional and management experience preferred.
- Strong oral, written, problem solving, motivational, and communication skills.
- Must have the ability to gather information, analyze information and report key insights with recommendations for solutions.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must uphold the core values of TEAM and our client.
- Exercises high moral character and social responsibility.
- Must be open to working occasional nights and weekends as requited; position may not always involve traditional 8-5 “office hours” or weekends off.
- Posses a strong comfort level and familiarity with business related travel, and maintain a flexible schedule to accommodate client requirements. This includes being able to effectively and efficiently maintain a travel and entertainment budget.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Incentive Compensation (Bonus) to be based on delivering objectives at desired quality levels, as well as Performance Levels of the Client’s Program. Weighting to be finalized with specific goals attached to deliverables.
- Medical & Dental Insurance Package