“We are America’s fastest growing TV brand and the third largest TV manufacturer in the world.”
Our company is looking to hire a Social Media Coordinator who is responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and promote our marketing efforts. As we continue to grow, a successful hire will assist and gain experience across all areas of marketing. This position will play a pivotal role in growing the TCL brand through our social channels but will also work closely with our Events, Digital, and PR managers.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
· Develop a monthly social media calendar and work with the design team to create content for social media channels.
· Frequent social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube) and engage in any TCL related discussions.
· Create, maintain and provide monthly reports for social media sites.
· Create original content for blog and vlog posts about TCL, our products, technologies, and events.
· Assist with event preparation, organization, setup and execution.
· Excellent verbal and written communicator
· Attention to detail and ability to multi-task/manage priorities
· Must be professional, proactive, self-motivated, dependable with a positive attitude
· Friendly, outgoing demeanor and ability to engage with consumers in person and online
· Must be empathetic, sensitive, patient and discretionary when handling customer concerns
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Ability to travel
· BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
· Understanding and experience with social media
· Strong communications, project management, interpersonal, and organizational skills
· Experience, knowledge and/or interest in the consumer electronics industry
About TCL North America:
We are America’s fastest growing TV brand and the third largest TV manufacturer in the world. We may be new to the US, but we are not new to the TV industry. TCL is a globally trusted brand, selling over 20 million TVs worldwide last year and ranking among the largest TV brands in the world.
TCL’s commitment to innovation is shown throughout our 35 research centers around the world – including one in Silicon Valley and a joint venture lab with MIT in Boston. The global size of the brand makes innovation technologies affordable.
Our partnership with streaming leader Roku has received huge industry and consumer acclaim. WIRED called our TCL Roku TV "the first Smart TV worth using."
In 2017, PC Mag and NY Times’ Wirecutter both selected our TVs as the best of the year and we have been consistently one of the best reviewed TVs by consumers on Amazon.com.