Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Service Technician Jobs in Salt Lake City, UT
Entry Level, Service Technician #2
Entry Level Service Technician needed.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- If hired, must provide a "clean" Motor Vehicle Record.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Must be able to pass drug and background tests.checks, felonies are not good, we need our staff to enter jobs like; prisons, Air Force Bases, Airports, etc.
- We work mostly at night, most shifts starting around 8:00 p.m. and may go to 5:00 a.m., but you will need to have flexibility in your schedule.
- Ability to work Sunday evenings and travel up to 6 days at a time required.
We travel the entire State of Utah, and into Eastern Idaho as well
We are looking for additional staff to join our company, no experience necessary, we will train you, all you have to do is get to our shop, then each service truck will take off from there. We work a minimum of 2 man crews.
Company pays for meals and motels if away from the shop for extended amount of time.
- Must have a positive attitude, good work ethic, and be honest.
- We are a great employer and if you are a good employee, then please contact us. We are a growing company and there is opportunity to grow with our company.
Starting hourly wage: $11.00 per hour with raise to $12.00 with successful completion of Utah Fire Marshal Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Technician exam and proven job performance.
Benefits Package: We offer paid time off and health insurance
Posted 3 years ago
Browse Service Technician jobs in Salt Lake, Utah:
IT Field Service Technician II NEW!
Acuative in Salt Lake, UT
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter
Field Service Technician
OPEX Corporation in Salt Lake, UT
Posted 19 days ago on ZipRecruiter
PT Field Service Technician, Electromechanical Maintenance
DOC Maintenance in Salt Lake, UT
Posted 10 days ago on ZipRecruiter