Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Information Technology Jobs in Detroit, MI
Senior Information Technology Auditor (Power Generation)
Position: Senior Information Technology Auditor (Power Generation)
Location: Detroit, Michigan area
Description: Our client is seeking an experienced-level Senior Information Technology Auditor able to apply advanced Information Systems internal auditing standards, procedures, and techniques to evaluate and provide assurance regarding the adequacy of controls related to the accomplishment of business objectives, compliance with laws and regulations and reliability of financial reporting. Frequently leads audit teams, provides technology consulting to business clients and may take action on certain matters without referring to superiors for advice and guidance.
Requirements / Preferences:
· Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, or Engineering from an accredited college or university; Master’s Degree a plus. (Bachelor's Degree in another discipline acceptable with an additional 7 years professional experience in internal auditing, information systems, network security/administration, or consulting.)
· CISA (Certified Information System Auditor) or CIA (Certified Internal Auditor) certification required within two years of initial employment in Audit Services. Candidates currently possessing these certifications preferred. Additional certifications such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and/or Payment Card Industry Qualified Security Assessor (PCI-QSA) certifications a plus.
· Must have professional experience normally acquired in seven years in IT auditing, internet security, operating systems, application development and maintenance, database mining and administration, system administration, data center controls and telecommunications, e-commerce, etc.
· Demonstrated consulting expertise to business segments. Analysis of audit subjects and evaluation of controls preferred.
· Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills to improve processes, minimize risk and add value to a wide variety of complex operations. Duties require high degree of judgment and ingenuity.
· Demonstrated ability to communicate well with others. Proficient verbal, non-verbal, written, and presentation skills. Demonstrated negotiation and conflict resolution experience with clients and others.
· Advanced working knowledge of the company's regulated and unregulated operational processes and systems, such as SAP, Maximo, customer billing etc. is preferred.
· PC proficiency, including experience with MS Office Products. Familiarity with data analysis tools such as ACL preferred.
· Familiarity with project management techniques and use of project management tools preferred.
· Exposure to information security and network controls highly regarded.
· Experience working in a complex technical environment that includes distributed and network platforms preferred.
Must be authorized for working in the United States WITHOUT visa sponsorship (Visas will not be sponsored for this position). Relocation assistance is available.
About Tandem/Neal Associates:
Your Recruiting Team at Tandem/Neal Associates has years of experience serving clients in a variety of industries, including Manufacturing, Banking / Financial Services, and Healthcare among others. We strive to provide service that is customized for each of our clients based on their individual needs, including:
* Targeted searches for direct hire recruitment needs
* Temp-to-perm contracts
* Contract/Temporary Labor
* On-site human resources/recruiting services
Our goal is to supply our clients with talent that can make an immediate impact and positively enhance the organization. Additionally, it is as important to us that we assist each professional in locating an organization that will recognize and reward the services of that individual, and provide an opportunity for personal and professional enrichment.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Information Technology jobs in Detroit, Michigan: