Posted 2 years ago in Manufacturing/Operations
Tandem/Neal is recruiting for the following position…
Position: Quality Engineer
Location: Nashville, TN area (east)
Description: The Quality Engineer is responsible for establishing, maintaining and improving the quality system in a manufacturing plant setting. Position reports to the Quality Manager.
- Bachelors degree is REQUIRED
- 5+ years of QE experience in industrial manufacturing environment
- Metals industry experience is REQUIRED
- PPAP and first article experience
- Root cause analysis; implementation of corrective action(s)
- Prior experience with continuous improvement efforts (5S, Kaizen, Lean, etc.)
- Create and maintain documentation (manuals, procedures, etc.)
- Travel will be required (up to 30% during peak times) – may include international travel at times
- Must be authorized for working in the United States without visa sponsorship (work visas will not be sponsored for this position)
- ASQ Certification would be a plus!
Salary will be commensurate with education and experience. Target salary is mid $60Ks to low $70Ks, however those currently above or below this range are still encouraged to apply.
Your Recruiting Team at Tandem/Neal Associates has years of experience serving clients in a variety of industries, including Manufacturing, Banking / Financial Services, and Healthcare among others. We strive to provide service that is customized for each of our clients based on their individual needs, including:
* Targeted searches for direct hire recruitment needs
* Temp-to-perm contracts
* Contract/Temporary Labor
* On-site human resources/recruiting services
Our goal is to supply our clients with talent that can make an immediate impact and positively enhance the organization. Additionally, it is as important to us that we assist each professional in locating an organization that will recognize and reward the services of that individual, and provide an opportunity for personal and professional enrichment.
Browse quality engineer jobs in Nashville, Tennessee: