Sorry, this job was closed 5 years ago. See all open Plant Manager Jobs in Minneapolis, MN
Tandem/Neal Associates is currently recruiting for the following position…
Position: Plant Manager
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Description: The Plant Manager will be responsible for hiring, training, planning, scheduling, organizing and the overall direction of day-to-day activities related to production and equipment on all shifts. Position reports to the General Manager.
- Bachelors Degree – preferably in metallurgy, material science, industrial engineering, mechanical engineer or another related field
- Must have at least 5 years of supervisory level experience in a production environment
- Must have strong verbal and written communications skills in English
- Must have strong knowledge of heat treating operations, preferably of steel
- Must have strong operations management skills in a manufacturing environment
- Must have experience maintaining/integrating 5S methodology plant-wide
- Must be authorized for working in the United States without Visa Sponsorship (visa will NOT be sponsored for this position)
We are currently targeting candidates around $80K to $90K base salary for this position – position will also offer bonus potential. Candidates currently above or below this salary range are still encouraged to apply. Relocation assistance will be provided.
Your Recruiting Team at Tandem/Neal Associates has years of experience serving clients in a variety of industries, including Manufacturing, Banking / Financial Services, and Healthcare among others. We strive to provide service that is customized for each of our clients based on their individual needs, including:
* Targeted searches for direct hire recruitment needs
* Temp-to-perm contracts
* Contract/Temporary Labor
* On-site human resources/recruiting services
Our goal is to supply our clients with talent that can make an immediate impact and positively enhance the organization. Additionally, it is as important to us that we assist each professional in locating an organization that will recognize and reward the services of that individual, and provide an opportunity for personal and professional enrichment.
Posted 5 years ago
Browse plant manager jobs in Minneapolis, Minnesota: