Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Maintenance Supervisor Jobs in Ligonier, IN
Maintenance Supervisor - Ligonier, IN area
Position: Maintenance Supervisor
Location: Ligonier, IN area
· Manage, lead, and direct shift employees and provide supervisory functions including but not limited to planning, assigning, and directing day to day activities of the maintenance personnel.
· Proactively plan shift workload and meet internal customer needs.
· Drive results with a strong focus on safety and productivity.
· Successfully drive change and continuous improvement.
· Supervise and manage direction of plant emergencies on your shift of responsibility.
· Coordinate and direct facility maintenance functions on your shift of responsibility.
· Generate work orders, track progress, and follow-up as needed.
· Manage and maintain maintenance crib and all the tools and equipment are completed in a safe efficient manner.
Requirements / Preferences:
· Associate degree preferred
· 5+ years manufacturing experience in a technical role
· Proven performance in a leadership role with documented success
· PLCs and AB processor experience preferred
· Strong time management and organizational skills
· Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team oriented environment
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
· Must be willing to work any shift and day of the week
Our target salary for this position is $60K. Relocation assistance can be provided.
About Tandem/Neal Associates:
Your Recruiting Team at Tandem/Neal Associates has years of experience serving clients in a variety of industries, including Manufacturing, Banking / Financial Services, and Healthcare among others. We strive to provide service that is customized for each of our clients based on their individual needs, including:
* Targeted searches for direct hire recruitment needs
* Temp-to-perm contracts
* Contract/Temporary Labor
* On-site human resources/recruiting services
Our goal is to supply our clients with talent that can make an immediate impact and positively enhance the organization. Additionally, it is as important to us that we assist each professional in locating an organization that will recognize and reward the services of that individual, and provide an opportunity for personal and professional enrichment.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Maintenance Supervisor jobs in Ligonier, Indiana: