*** In-store Demonstrators NEEDED – Weekends ONLY! ***
Tallgrass Talent Group is hiring weekend in-store demonstrators nation-wide!! Please see cities below for locations nearest you!!Do you have the ability to sell products while actively engaging the consumer?Do you enjoy talking with customers in a public setting?Are you energetic and outgoing?
If you answered “Yes” to all of the above questions we want to hear from you!!!Job Summary
: Tallgrass Talent Group is looking for Sales Professionals to actively engage shoppers with product samples or information. Enthusiastically communicate the attributes of the brands being promoted, while simultaneously representing the host retailer in a professional and courteous manner. The focus of the Sales Professional is to sell the products you represent while striving for a sampling experience that is exciting, educational and entertaining for the shopper.
We are in need of at least 4 Sales Professionals in each of the following locations:
Pay rate: $11.00 per hour!Dates
- Coeur D’Alene
- Garden City
- Idaho Falls
- Twin Falls
: Saturdays and/or Sundays. Hours:
usually 11:00am to 5:00pmDescription of Principal Activities
- Accept work within Tallgrass Talent Portal
- Thoroughly review event instructions prior to your scheduled event
- Complete in-store sampling event according to event instructions
- Adhere to event scheduled dates and start/end times
- Complete post-event reporting within 24 hours of event
- Report any issues encountered immediately to your primary contact at Tallgrass Talent Group
- 1+ years’ experience in the in-store sampling industry
Working Conditions and Environment
- Proficient in internet based applications: Internet Explorer, Email, downloading files and printing.
- In-the-field work at various retail locations
If you are interested please register at our new secure/encrypted website: https://www.tallgrasstalentgroup.com/Home/WorkCategories
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Thank you in advance!
Tallgrass Talent Group
About Tallgrass Talent Group:
The mission of the Tallgrass Talent Group is to attract and retain the highest quality, best trained, most reliable people for promotional events and merchandising work both in and out of store.
Posted 3 years ago
Advertising and Marketing