Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Territory Sales Manager Jobs in Phoenix, AZ
Territory Sales Manager, AZ (901)
Mercury Payment Systems offers salaried, progressive sales opportunities within 90% referral-based business model!
Job Title: Territory Sales Manager – Arizona
Keywords: Relationship Manager, Account Executive, sales, acquiring, US Acquirers, payment processing, POS, bankcard, merchant services
Reports To: Regional Sales Director
Location: Remote - Phoenix
TalenTrust ID Number: 901
Apply directly at www.TalenTrust.com
Mercury Payment Systems, a national leader in secure electronic payment processing solutions, offers a strategic, fast paced, high-energy work environment. Headquartered in Durango, CO with a branch office in Denver, Mercury is committed to offering high performance products, services and support in turn creating competitive advantages for their point-of-sale (POS) partners.
The Territory Sales Manager (TSM) is responsible for the development and management of new and existing POS dealer network relationships in order to increase merchant referrals from the POS dealer channel. The TSM is also responsible for engaging merchants directly in order to secure new merchant accounts. The TSM works with other directors and senior management to ensure the right mix of features, positioning and price. This position is responsible for planning, organizing, training, and managing their territory to achieve the company objective of incremental lead growth and profits related to this strategy.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leverage Mercury’s value added services and relationships with POS dealer channel partners to develop relationships and new business opportunities with merchants
- Develop new POS dealer channel partnerships utilizing various business development strategies such as cold calling and networking
- Analyze merchant statements to develop and propose pricing in order to close new merchant accounts
- Utilize Mercury’s CRM/sales tracking system to capture and track all sales related activities
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or equivalent amount of education and experience required
- 2+ years recent sales experience within the Payment Processing industry required
- Knowledge of pricing models such as interchange, distribution channels, acquiring industry technology trends, budgeting, statistics and analysis, planning skills, competitive strategies, sales presentation and strong training skills
- Up to 25% travel required
Mercury offers competitive compensation as well as a comprehensive benefits package that includes a 401(k) plan. This position includes a base salary, commissions and bonuses as well as a laptop, Blackberry, and monthly expense budget.
MORE ABOUT MERCURY PAYMENT SYSTEMS
Known as an "innovations" leader in the Payment Processing Industry, Mercury Payment Systems was awarded in 2011 for the 2nd year in a row the top (GOLD) award in the Payment Processing category and Best Overall Retail Technology Vendor at RSPA. We have been honored with a “Best Company To Work For In Colorado” and a ColoradoBiz Magazine “Top Company” award. Our CEO, Matt Taylor, received the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2012 Award in the Technology category for the Mountain Desert Region.
Headquartered in Durango, CO, with a second office in Denver, we look for employees who share our core values: integrity, win-win outcomes, strong partner relationships, creativity, collaboration, focus, and continuous education. EOE
TalenTrust works with rapidly growing, middle market companies who value their people. We are our client's recruitment partner and identify exceptional talent to accelerate their growth. Unlike traditional staffing models, our recruitment process ensures full integration to capture a client's culture and employment brand. We provide a personalized and collaborative value proposition to both the candidate and client.
TalenTrust and our partners are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.
Find out more about us by visiting our website www.TalenTrust.com.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Territory Sales Manager jobs in Phoenix, Arizona: