Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Project Director Jobs in Denver, CO
Reports To: Regional Manager
Location: Denver, CO
TalenTrust ID: 843
Keywords: mitigation, insurance, restoration, construction, reconstruction, fire damage, water damage, roofing, business development, sales, Xactimate, Xactware, environmental, abatement, capital improvement, large loss, remediation, estimating, estimates, mold, roofing, CAT, catastrophe, independent adjustor, insurance adjustor
BluSky is a full service General and Restoration Contractor specializing in the clean up and reconstruction following all types of natural and man-made disasters. BluSky is an award-winning company; recognized on the Denver Business Journal's list of Fastest Growing Private Companies for four years in a row. They have been named on the Inc. 500/5000 list of Fastest Growing Private Companies since 2009 and they have been recognized by Colorado Biz Magazine as one of the Best Companies to Work for in Colorado. Additionally, BluSky has also received recognition with the Centennial Entrepreneur of the Year Award, the South Metro Denver Small Business of the Year Award, and was a finalist in the Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year. BluSky has also been featured in a number of articles in the Denver Business Journal highlighting their services and the innovation of their rapidly growing company.
The Project Director is responsible for managing and closing new business opportunities through leads and referrals generated by personal business development and marketing activities. The Project Director works closely with owners and managers of commercial, industrial, government, and residential properties damaged by man-made or natural disasters to develop cost estimates for restoration, renovation, environmental, and roofing services. The Project Director is ultimately responsible for the individual job profitability of the company.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- Meet or exceed yearly sales and profitability goals
- Negotiate and execute contracts on behalf of the company
- Achieve profit margins in line with company goals
- Generate, manage and closer sales leads based on personal and individual sales goals
- Inspect, and determine the appropriate scope of repairs
- Generate and present complete and professional estimates of damages or needs
- Prepare estimates promptly and accurately
- Complete estimates < $10,000.00 within four business days
- Complete estimate > $10,000.00 within nine business days
- Train and assist others on the team as needed
- Marketing & Business Development
- Market BluSky to new customers
- Target major account, large loss executives, and facility/property management executives via weekly sales and business development related activity
- Lead the participation in and set-up of industry specific functions such as tradeshows.
- Attend industry related functions for marketing purposes as invited
- Document and track all prospect and client data in BluSky’s CRM system
- Foster close working relationships with subcontractors and vendor partners
- Achieve 10 business development connects per week
- Market BluSky to new customers
- Project Coordination
- Provide all project information to Project Manager and Project Accountant including budget, completion date and all other relevant information
- Ensure production team understands scope, budget and schedule
- Obtain and submit subcontract bids as needed
- Write subcontractor agreements and be able to show a justified job cost prior to transitioning the project to a Project Manager
- Obtain all signed change orders for all changes to the project as required
- Act as a positive liaison between BluSky, the customer, and Project Manager. Check in with all clients weekly once the project has been assigned to a Project Manager.
- Ensure weekly communication commitments are kept
- General Responsibilities
- Accounts Receivable
- Collect 20% down payment or deductible as required.
- Achieve training goals and minimum attendance guidelines as established by BluSky
- Adheres to all company Best Practices
- Provide the highest level of customer service at all times (95%)
- Add to a positive corporate culture
- All other duties or projects as assigned
- Accounts Receivable
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Construction Management or related field preferred
- 5+ years recent marketing/business development and sales experience in the restoration industry with a proven track record of success required
- Extensive large loss and catastrophe experience
- Intermediate level Microsoft Office skills
- Experience utilizing Xactimate software preferred
- Experience with social media platforms such as LinkedIn preferred
This position offers a competitive base salary plus sales commission and Profit Sharing Plan known as Ownership Thinking, which is paid every time BluSky earns a Net Income of $250,000. This sales piece also includes a sales incentive bonus which rewards personal performance. BluSky also offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes; a matching 401(k) plan, health insurance (medical, dental and vision), paid time off, long term disability, vehicle allowance, gas card, expense account, laptop, smart phone, apparel, continuing education, wellness, and recognition plan.
TalenTrust works with rapidly growing, middle market companies who value their people. We are our client's recruitment partner and identify exceptional talent to accelerate their growth. Unlike traditional staffing models, our recruitment process ensures full integration to capture a client's culture and employment brand. We provide a personalized and collaborative value proposition to both the candidate and client.
TalenTrust and our partners are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.
Find out more about us by visiting our website www.TalenTrust.com.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Project Director jobs in Denver, Colorado:
Project Manager/Project Manager Senior/Project Director- 128293
Anthem, Inc in Denver, CO
Posted 10 days ago on Beyond
Regional Project Director Structural, Reconstruction & Restoration
Interstate Restoration in Denver, CO
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter
Project Manager; Electrical Contractor
St. Andrews Construction Services in Thornton, CO
Posted 5 days ago on ZipRecruiter