Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Territory Sales Manager Jobs in Seattle, WA
Outside Territory Sales Manager- Seattle , WA - (974)
Reports To: Regional Vice President of Sales
Location: Seattle, WA
TalenTrust ID number:
Apply directly at www.TalenTrust.com – click the Opportunities tab, click the Search button
Since 1959, Shopper Local has been focused on connecting consumers with local businesses to fuel growth and success. With headquarters in Durham, NC Shopper Local provides grocery store advertising services. Its products include Register Tape products that put designed color coupons on the back of register tape in the local supermarkets and Adcart advertisement placards that are attached to the cart, and include a directory that helps the shoppers move quickly to the products of their choice.
Are you disciplined, determined, diligent, workmanlike, accountable and responsible? Shopper Local is always looking for talented outside sales leaders who want to work for a company that promotes growth and development. Our Outside Territory Sales Managers attend intensive three weeks of sales and management training and have numerous resources to help build a successful territory. We provide an atmosphere that fosters a healthy work life balance, and our comprehensive benefits package provides health care, short and long term disability, retirement planning, and much more.
This is an Outside Sales – Outside Territory Sales Manager position, where you will thrive in a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment. Sales professionals will consult with rapidly growing small businesses in assigned geographic locations. The Outside Territory Sales Manager will oversee training in the field with their sales team, and have a “lead by example” style of leadership. Continuously learning and growing in product and skill knowledge while participating in training at corporate, company meetings and functions. With your desire to succeed and our training, opportunities at Shopper Local are more than just jobs they are your chance to build a solid career with a great company and a great compensation package including base salary and commissions based on your revenue target in your specified and protected sales territory.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- Successful track record of sales leadership while prospecting and cold calling for new customers utilizing the telephone, direct mail, current client visits, or other local marketing programs.
- Hold daily huddle meetings with employee based sales force.
- Setting appointments and visiting potential new customers in assigned territory.
- Using sales tools to track and submit accurate new business paperwork, expense reports, and weekly activity reports by agreed-upon dates set by management.
- Projecting a positive image in representing the Company to clients and the community.
- Provide weekly and monthly updates to Sales Manager, on sales and individual activity.
- Adaptable, highly motivated, results-oriented, self-starter with a strong work ethic and ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Track record of outstanding sales accomplishment and a documented track record of success selling advertising, print, media, publishing, or similar in a business to business fast paced environment.
- Outgoing personality, excellent relationship building skills and entrepreneurial drive are essential.
- Good communicator, excellent presenter, strong verbal and written skills.
- Some College and/or relevant sales experience are required.
- Candidate must possess and maintain a valid driver's license and reliable insured transportation.
Shopper Local Offers an Outstanding Benefits and Compensation Program!
Competitive annual base salary PLUS BONUSES – TOTAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE SIX FIGURE OPPORTUNITY!
Expense allowance for auto, cell phone and laptop
Comprehensive initial paid new hire training! Plus ongoing training.
Paid holidays, personal and vacation days
Full Medical benefits including dental, vision, life insurance, disability and 401k after first 90 days of employment.
*Successful completion of drug screen and background check is required of all new hires
TalenTrust works with rapidly growing, middle market companies who value their people. We are our client’s recruitment partner and identify exceptional talent to accelerate their growth. Unlike traditional staffing models, our recruitment process ensures full integration to capture a client’s culture and employment brand. We provide a personalized and collaborative value proposition to both the candidate and client.
Find out more about us by visiting our website www.TalenTrust.com
Keywords: Outside Sales, Business Development, Branch Manager, Team Lead, Territory Manager, VP of Sales, Sales Team Leader, Cold Calling, Account Executive, Senior Account Executive, Hunter, New Business Development, etc.
TalenTrust works with rapidly growing, middle market companies who value their people. We are our client's recruitment partner and identify exceptional talent to accelerate their growth. Unlike traditional staffing models, our recruitment process ensures full integration to capture a client's culture and employment brand. We provide a personalized and collaborative value proposition to both the candidate and client.
TalenTrust and our partners are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.
Find out more about us by visiting our website www.TalenTrust.com.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Territory Sales Manager jobs in Seattle, Washington:
Territory Sales Manager - FT w/Benefits NEW!
USAgain in Seattle, WA
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Territory Sales Manager
BoxDrop Mattress & Furniture Direct in Seattle, WA
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Territory Sales Manager
The Schaaf Group - On behalf of our client. in Seattle, WA
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter