Job Title: Healthcare Sales Executive
Reports To: Director of Sales
Location: Denver, CO
TalenTrust ID number: 984
Apply directly at www.TalenTrust.com – click the "Opportunities" tab
OfficeScapes is one of the member companies of Jupiter Consolidated Group (JCG), providing interior solutions that include tenant finish construction (i2 Construction), floor coverings (Floorz), and network infrastructure, Audiovisual, and Security solutions (LINX), in addition to office furniture solutions by OfficeScapes. OfficeScapes is, and has been since 1998, the Colorado market leader in office furniture. They are recognized as one of Steelcase’s top dealers in the country and are a highly accomplished and relied-upon resource in the healthcare vertical. They have achieved this status by employing those with high integrity and exemplary customer focus, with 9.5 out of 10 customers recommending their work.
The Healthcare Sales Executive is a highly energetic and persuasive sales professional that will call on a variety of healthcare institutions directly. The Healthcare Sales Executive is both a “hunter” and a “farmer” who enjoys project -based sales. This individual will be someone who desires not only obtaining new business but following from a lead through a complex sale to securing a client and managing the implementation of their purchase. The Healthcare Sales Executive will also be responsible for developing on-going business with current clients and identifying and pursuing “up-sell” opportunities.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- Drive new account penetration: cold calling, qualification, sales strategy, resource utilization, account acquisition and maintenance of obtained accounts.
- Consultative selling with ability to work under pressure and handle multiple projects, deadlines and priorities.
- Coordinating and responding to large complex solutions, bids and RFPs.
- Will manage a variety of relationships, including those at the ‘C’ level.
- Follow a usable CRM database for group meeting history and lead generation.
- 5 – 7 years in sales of complex hard goods, ideally project/consultative sales in the healthcare industry
- Demonstrated success with a mix of both new and established accounts
- Furniture industry experience preferred
- CRM experience
- Bachelor’s degree
This position offers a competitive compensation.
TalenTrust works with rapidly growing, middle market companies who value their people. We are our client’s recruitment partner and identify exceptional talent to accelerate their growth. Unlike traditional staffing models, our recruitment process ensures full integration to capture a client’s culture and employment brand. We provide a personalized and collaborative value proposition to both the candidate and client.
Find out more about us by visiting our website www.TalenTrust.com.
Keywords: Furniture, Account Acquisition, Business Development, Sales Manager, Project Based Sales, Healthcare, Steelcase, Account Manager