Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open General Manager Jobs in Bismarck, ND
General Manager, Engineering Services (1074)
Job Title: General Manager – Engineering Services
Reports To: Principal in Denver office
Location: Bismarck, Fargo or Grand Forks, ND
TalenTrust ID: 1074
Weaver Boos Consultants is a full-service engineering and environmental design firm. We are looking to establish an office in Bismark, Fargo or Grand Forks, ND to support our work within the Oil and Gas industry along with civil and environmental engineering. We are currently looking for a Senior Project/General Manager to develop and manage North Dakota operations. The successful candidate will have technical knowledge and skills relevant to project and office management, hire and manage other Project Managers, develop business and administer the operations of the office. WeaverBoos offers a fast-paced, challenging, entrepreneurial work environment and a place to grow.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for all aspects of the technical quality, office management and profitability of the ND branch office
- Recruit, train, mentor and manage staff to support the success and growth of WeaverBoos
- Monitor compliance of policies, systems and procedures for technical work, management and administration
- Facilitate positive communication between different offices; operate effective meetings
- Create and execute business development and marketing strategies to routinely secure new business
- Write and present proposals; negotiate contracts
- Determine project schedule, budget and scope of work
- Monitor project design and construction
- Authorize placement of professional seal on design documents
- Identify and assign Project Managers and team members; delegate effectively
- Track and review monthly cost reports to ensure project and office are within budget; oversee project billings
- Execute on deliverables
- Other Office Management, Project Management, Leadership, Business Development and Marketing duties as needed to build and maintain a profitable office
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related engineering field
- 15+ years diversified engineering experience, including the design and construction of engineering projects
- 5 years minimum in a supervisory or management role
- PE License
- Experience managing business operating units with P&L responsibility
- Proven record of success in business development
Weaver Boos Consultants is a privately held professional services company and offers a very competitive employment package including performance bonuses, equity ownership opportunities, complete heath care and 401k packages. Weaver Boos Consultants, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Weaver Boos Consultants, LLC is a professional services engineering and environmental design firm serving a variety of industries in the geo environmental and civil engineering consultancy. Weaver Boos Consultants operates on a national scale in sectors such as transport, energy, waste containment and disposal, buildings, water and environmental remediation. Our breadth of skills, sectors, services and national reach makes us a top player in the sectors and geographic regions we serve. Weaver Boos offers a unique array of expertise that can work independently or as part of a larger, nationwide team depending on project requirements. We use our nationally located resources and experience to plan, design, procure and deliver projects on multiple scales; provide management consultancy built on technical know-how; and complete these functions with a personal level of care.
TalenTrust works with rapidly growing, middle market companies who value their people. We are our client’s recruitment partner and identify exceptional talent to accelerate their growth. Unlike traditional staffing models, our recruitment process ensures full integration to capture a client’s culture and employment brand. We provide a personalized and collaborative value proposition to both the candidate and client. TalenTrust and our partners are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.
Apply directly at www.TalenTrust.com – click the Opportunities tab, click the Search button
Keywords: GM, Oil & Gas, Oil, Air Quality, Business Development, Environment, Engineer, Upstream, Energy, Consult, Account Manager, Project, Waste, Civil, Pollution, Permit, Compliance, Regulatory, Emissions
TalenTrust works with rapidly growing, middle market companies who value their people. We are our client's recruitment partner and identify exceptional talent to accelerate their growth. Unlike traditional staffing models, our recruitment process ensures full integration to capture a client's culture and employment brand. We provide a personalized and collaborative value proposition to both the candidate and client.
TalenTrust and our partners are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.
Find out more about us by visiting our website www.TalenTrust.com.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse General Manager jobs in Bismarck, North Dakota: