Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open District Sales Manager Jobs in Seattle, WA
District Sales Manager- Outside Sales - Seattle, WA - (976)
Job Title: District Sales Manager
Reports To: SVP Sales
Location: Seattle, WA
TalenTrust ID number: 976
Apply directly at www.TalenTrust.com – click the Opportunities tab, click the Search button
Market Tech Media Corporation, founded in 1959, provides grocery store advertising services in the United States and internationally. Its products include Register Tape products that put designed color coupons on the back of register tape in the local supermarkets; Adcart advertisement placards that are attached to the cart, and include a directory that helps the shoppers move quickly to the products of their choice; Supervalues.com, a zip-code driven Website; BounceBack, which allows the use of multi-lingual advertisements. We provide an atmosphere that fosters a healthy work life balance, and our comprehensive benefits package provides health care, short and long term disability, retirement planning, and much more.
The District Sales Manager is an energetic, persuasive, entrepreneurial sales professional that will recruit, hire, train and manage a sales force in assigned territory as well as calling on customers directly. With your desire to succeed and our training, opportunities at Market Tech Media are more than just jobs they are your chance to build a solid career with a great company.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- Hold daily huddle meetings with employee based sales force.
- Prospecting for new customers utilizing the telephone, direct mail, current client visits, or other local marketing programs as directed by sales management.
- Scheduling appointments and visiting potential new customers in assigned territory.
- Completing and submitting accurate new business paperwork, expense reports, and weekly activity reports by agreed-upon dates set by senior sales management.
- Projecting a positive image in representing the Company to clients and the community.
- Provide weekly and monthly updates to SVP of Sales, on sales or individual activity.
- Highly motivated, results-oriented, self-starter with a strong work ethic and ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Excellent relationship building skills and entrepreneurial drive are essential.
- Some College and/or relevant sales experience is required.
- Candidate must possess and maintain a valid driver's license.
- Ability to manage, prioritize and use time wisely.
- Proactive troubleshooting, listening and problem solving skills.
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
OFFICE LOCATION REQUIREMENTS
This position requires you to have an appropriate office space at your home.
This full time position includes a base salary and an uncapped commission structure in addition to a comprehensive benefits package.
TalenTrust works with rapidly growing, middle market companies who value their people. We are our client’s recruitment partner and identify exceptional talent to accelerate their growth. Unlike traditional staffing models, our recruitment process ensures full integration to capture a client’s culture and employment brand. We provide a personalized and collaborative value proposition to both the candidate and client.
Find out more about us by visiting our website www.TalenTrust.com
Keywords: Territory Manager, Business Development, Field Sales Manager, Direct Sales Manager, District Sales Manager, Regional Account Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Outside Sales Manager, Outside Sales Territory Representative, Account Manager, etc.
TalenTrust works with rapidly growing, middle market companies who value their people. We are our client's recruitment partner and identify exceptional talent to accelerate their growth. Unlike traditional staffing models, our recruitment process ensures full integration to capture a client's culture and employment brand. We provide a personalized and collaborative value proposition to both the candidate and client.
TalenTrust and our partners are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.
Find out more about us by visiting our website www.TalenTrust.com.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse District Sales Manager jobs in Seattle, Washington: