Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Director of Accounting Jobs in Dallas, TX
Director of Accounting Dallas TX (1123)
Reports To: CFO
Location: Dallas, TX
TalenTrust ID number: 1123
Apply directly at www.TalenTrust.com – click the Opportunities tab, click the Search button
Dallas based Tidel is the worldwide leader in cash management solutions. Tidel, a wholly owned subsidiary of Sentinel Technologies, Inc. (a private holding company), has been a manufacturer of cash security equipment designed for specialty retail marketers since 1978. Tidel designs and manufactures products for cash security and robbery prevention, as well as retail cash management. Tidel provides a 24-hour, seven-day customer service center and offers customer service and support in over 120 countries worldwide.
The Director of Accounting is responsible for providing leadership to the company overall providing detailed reporting and accurate financial analysis to the Board of Directors and owners. The ideal candidate will be hands on, detailed oriented, and works independently, expanding their industry knowledge and brings a great amount of positive energy to the organization!
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- Heavy interaction with Private Equity owners and Board of Directors reporting directly to the CFO.
- Prepares monthly, quarterly and year-end financial statements and analysis, as well as operating data and special reports as required.
- Prepare, examine and verify financial documents and reports; conduct thorough analysis and interpretation of financial data.
- Ensure a timely month end closing process.
- Responsible for 100% of accounting functions including general ledger postings, invoicing, collection, A/P, payroll and HR.
- Provides CFO, owners and Board of Directors with data and high level financial analysis for the preparation of reports.
- Monitors compliance with policies and procedures and the protection of assets through the oversight of internal controls.
- Drive and execute special projects at the request of the owners and Board of Directors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. MBA preferred.
- CPA is required.
- Experience with ERP systems specifically EPICOR.
- 5-10 years of experience in a manufacturing company (high growth and highly profitable) in a leadership position.
- Strong organizational skills, critical attention to detail and the ability to prepare reports in an effective manner.
- Must have strong speaking and presentation skills; experience presenting at the C-Level and Board of Directors within an organization.
- Prior experience working in Private Equity owned enterprise.
- High work capacity and passion for the job, in addition to high ethical and moral standards.
- Self-starter with the ability to lead with little direction.
Competitive compensation package including an attractive salary and, comprehensive benefits package.
Keywords: Assistant Controller, Controller, Private Equity, Venture Capital, Senior Financial Analysis, Corporate Accounting Manager, Accountant, Finance, EPICOR, ERP Systems, etc.
TalenTrust works with rapidly growing, middle market companies who value their people. We are our client's recruitment partner and identify exceptional talent to accelerate their growth. Unlike traditional staffing models, our recruitment process ensures full integration to capture a client's culture and employment brand. We provide a personalized and collaborative value proposition to both the candidate and client.
TalenTrust and our partners are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.
Find out more about us by visiting our website www.TalenTrust.com.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Director of Accounting jobs in Dallas, Texas:
Director of Financial Reporting (Job #102308)
Unity Search in Dallas, TX
Posted 23 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Director of Finance and Accounting
Parker and Lynch in Dallas, TX
Posted 22 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Director of Finance and Accounting
United Renovations in Carrollton, TX
Posted 9 days ago on ZipRecruiter