Business Development Manager - Northern Colorado (Greeley, Ft. Collins, Loveland) and Gypsum
Reports To: VP of Business Development
Location: Northern CO and Gypsum, CO
TalenTrust ID: 1038
Apply directly at www.TalenTrust.com
BluSKY is a full service General and Restoration Contractor specializing in the clean-up and reconstruction following all types of natural and man-made disasters. BluSKY is an award-winning company; recognized on the Denver Business Journal's list of Fastest Growing Private Companies for four years in a row. They have been named on the Inc. 500/5000 list of Fastest Growing Private Companies since 2009 and they have been recognized by Colorado Biz Magazine as one of the Best Companies to Work for in Colorado. Additionally, BluSKY has also received recognition with the Centennial Entrepreneur of the Year Award, the South Metro Denver Small Business of the Year Award, and was a finalist in the Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year. BluSKY has also been featured in a number of articles in the Denver Business Journal highlighting their services and the innovation of their rapidly growing company.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for the creation of new business opportunities by developing relationships within the insurance channel through inside and outside sales activities such as networking, lead generation, social media, and trade association involvement.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- Business Development
- Nurture and expand existing business relationships to increase lead generation and average job size
- Locate, present, and close BluSky to new and potentially new clients
- Maintain membership and involvement in targeted associations and achieve significant committee and/or leadership positions
- Support all BluSky Sales efforts by following up on leads generated through channel partnerships
- Prepare and present sales proposals and BluSky contingency plans
- Achieve 100 connects per week with clients and potential clients via meetings, phone, social media, email, etc.
- Contact 10 general adjusters, large loss adjusters, or risk managers per week
- Document and track leads and business development activities in Restoration Manager
- Work with VP of Business Development in planning association involvement levels and budgets for each
- Work with Senior Management to design and implement advertising strategies including content selection and budgeting for local office needs
- Plan and organize marketing functions; including golf tournaments, charitable events, and other networking and social activities, many of which is after normal business hours
- Participate in and represent BluSky in tradeshows, golf tournaments, and promotional events
- Partner with sales team on the creation and planning of BluSky University educational seminars
- General Responsibilities
- Become and remain proficient on our services and the associated terminology.
- Adhere to company employment standards and Best Practices
- Provide the highest level of internal and external customer service at all times
- Contribute positively to the BluSky culture and community
- All other duties or projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related required
- 3+ years outside sales experience within the restoration industry required
- Must be able to attend networking functions 2-4 evenings a week
- Intermediate level Microsoft Office skills
- Experience inputting and tracking sales related data into a CRM system
- An outgoing, driven, tenacious, team oriented attitude is a must!
This position offers a competitive base salary and Profit Sharing Plan known as Ownership Thinking, which is paid every time BluSky earns a Net Income of $250,000. Blu SKY also offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes; a matching 401(k) plan, health insurance (medical, dental and vision), PTO, vehicle allowance, gas card, laptop, cell phone, apparel, continuing education, and employee recognition.