Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Account Manager Jobs in Denver, CO
Account Manager, Sporting Goods (1079)
Job Title: Account Manager – Sporting Goods/ Retail
Reports To: Director of Sales and Marketing
Location: Denver, CO
TalenTrust ID number: 1079
Apply directly at www.TalenTrust.com – click the "Opportunities" tab
For nearly 40 years Gibson Athletic has provided gymnastics, fitness, dance, cheer and children’s therapy equipment to individuals and institutions concerned with the quality and safety of their athletic equipment and supplies. Gibson has experienced tremendous growth, finishing at 40% last year, and trending at another 60% in 2012. As their business has grown, so too has their product offerings including the Rage Fitness Supply line that is helping to fuel the passion to Cross Fit enthusiasts around the world. Gibson is a growing and thriving manufacturer and distributor who is proud to be awarded by Colorado Biz Magazine “Top 50 Colorado Companies to Watch” in 2012. The company’s mission statement is "To bring happiness to people’s lives through athleticism, recreation and physical therapy."
The Account Manager is responsible for day to day account interaction, achieving existing client retention and growth in assigned book of business in the retail and big box space. The Account Manager position requires a creative, detail oriented person with outstanding follow up. Must be able to build strong relationships within the retail customer accounts and become a product expert on all products and services offered by the Company as well as the competition.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- Establish, build, and nurture strong relationships within customer accounts at multiple levels
- Ability to develop innovative strategies and offer creative solutions to customers
- Demonstrate leadership qualities and be a top performer within the organization and amongst peers.
- Deliver on expectations and allow for increased opportunity within the account.
- Work with customers to satisfy all needs in a timely manner
- Must be knowledgeable and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the business and sales trends affecting accounts including understanding of key regions, competition in the market, and programs to assist in identifying future opportunities.
- Work closely with Sales Representative to develop business plans to attain goals and achieve customer satisfaction
- Must have a successful track record of exhibiting problem solving capabilities thru individual initiative as well as working with others to communicate issues and offer solutions.
- Recognize competitive business issues while leading the development and implementation of strategies to grow within customer accounts.
- Must have excellent follow up skills.
- Ability to succeed in ever-changing and complex organization with minimal daily direction.
- BS / BA or equivalent work experience
- 5 + years of brand or retail account management experience within a consumer goods company or equivalent account management experience. Sports & fitness related preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with customers to meet customer satisfaction goals and objectives
- Demonstrated ability to develop and foster long-term customer relationships
- Ability to build and nurture relationships with new and existing accounts
- Ability to manage and lead multiple projects
- STRONG PC skills, including Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook
- A Fitness Enthusiast
- Experience working in an early-stage growth company preferred
- High level of commitment, energy, drive, initiative, integrity and enthusiasm
A competitive base salary and commission plan is offered depending on experience. Excellent benefits, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401(K) Plan; details will be provided to final candidates.
Keywords: Key Account Manager, Vendor Manager, Relationship Management, customer service, Inside Sales representative, Inside Account Executive, Manufacturing, Cross fit, etc.
TalenTrust works with rapidly growing, middle market companies who value their people. We are our client's recruitment partner and identify exceptional talent to accelerate their growth. Unlike traditional staffing models, our recruitment process ensures full integration to capture a client's culture and employment brand. We provide a personalized and collaborative value proposition to both the candidate and client.
TalenTrust and our partners are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.
Find out more about us by visiting our website www.TalenTrust.com.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Account Manager jobs in Denver, Colorado:
$$ Sales / Account Manager - 2-4 Preset Appointments / Day $$ NEW!
Principle Payments in Denver, CO
Posted 18 hours ago on ZipRecruiter
MIKADO Marketing in Denver, CO
Posted 13 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Account Manager (Client Relations)-Entry Level NEW!
Mammoth Marketing Group in Denver, CO
Posted 14 hours ago on ZipRecruiter