Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open ASPNET Developer Jobs in Birmingham, AL
This is a great role for a developer to join somewhere exciting and creative. Developer placed in this role will be expected to consult with internal development team on system problems, issues or enhancements. Participate in weekly department meetings making suggestions for changes and improvements to the system as needed. Keep the lines of communication open with the rest of the development team so as not to slow down production. Troubleshoot and test any system issues as they arise. Approximately 80% of the time will be spent on the development of new functionality, with an anticipated 20% spent on support/ maintenance. Building and supporting new data-driven web applications, windows services and web services. Communicating and coordinating with other developers as well as QA and operations staff. Identifying business requirements and translating those into technical requirements.
Desired Skills & Experience
• ASP.NET 2.0 and later
• SQL Server 2005/8
• .NET Framework 2.0 and later
• ASP.NET AJAX
• ORM framework(s) such as NHibernate or Entity Framework
• Work under minimal supervision
• Top notch communication skills; both written and verbal
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• The ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced environment
• Strong interpersonal skills possessing the ability to relate to and communicate with diverse groups of people
• Proven ability to meet tight deadlines
• Excellent time management and problem solving skills
• Highly motivated and driven with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team to achieve common goals
• At least 2-6 years of Microsoft ASP.Net development experience
• Experience in SQL Reporting Services 2005/8 a plus
• Experience in the Talent Management industry a strong plus
• Experience with internet-based system implementations a plus
• B.S. Computer Science or equivalent
*Local candidates only please
TalentQuest is a dynamic small business with a rich history and an unequivocal commitment to its values. Our work environment attracts smart, talented and motivated individuals. Along with an environment that is engaging, challenging, and fun, we offer competitive salary and superlative benefits. We also encourage and reward teamwork and community activism. TalentQuest is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.
For 40 years, TalentQuest has delivered excellence in both talent management software and Human Capital Management consulting solutions. Unlike traditional talent management suite providers that offer poor integration and inadequate consulting services, we believe custom talent technology and consulting are key drivers for successfully integrated talent strategies and processes. Try asking any other talent management software company to help you develop custom competencies, implement a management training program, or help you devise your total talent strategy.
Our proprietary SaaS based software includes personality and trait-based assessments, competency management, employee profiles, goal management, performance reviews, 360 surveys, organizational surveys, compensation management, succession management, and developmental resources and coaching tips. Our consulting expertise includes the design of HR processes, competency modeling, targeted assessment methodologies for selection and development, performance management, customized management training and leadership development, executive coaching, succession planning, and board reviews.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse aspnet developer jobs in Birmingham, Alabama: