Posted 2 years ago in Information Technology
Technical Content Specialist
The Technical Content Specialist will work on a team that supports the different document- or publications-related projects at the National Center for Biotechnology Information. General duties willinclude document modeling, establishing workflows, writing and debugging XSL transforms to the archival
XML formats used, and general support of the content processing and programming teams.
• Minimum education requirement: Bachelor’s degree.
• Two years experience in a publishing or library science environment.
• Experience with web and online publications, specifically electronic journals or books.
• Has a positive attitude and displays flexibility and patience in interactions with all parties.
• Transform and validate XML documents.
• Troubleshoot data conversion issues; coordinate with appropriate personnel to solve
programming and content-related issues.
• Assist in workflow development; development of tools to ensure data integrity.
• Develop a thorough understanding of Journal Article Tag Suite XML format to support in-house
and outside users.
• Develop website, with the goal towards better display, retrieval, and search.
"TAJ is a EEO/AA Employer"
TAJ Technologies Inc.www.tajtech.com is celebrating its 27th year of successfully providing technology staffing, consulting, and project-based services in onsite, offsite and offshore environments.
Browse content specialist jobs in Bethesda, Maryland:
Abaco Strategy - Arlington, VA
Posted 7 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Modis, Inc. - Washington, DC
Posted 19 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
BluePlanet - Washington, DC
Posted 21 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply