Location: DC area
Duration: 6 months ..with 1 year options
Web-based applications will be developed in Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 (C# language) with a SQL Server 2008 and IIS backend.
The candidate must have 5-7 years progressive programming and software development experience and 2 - 5 years minimum of experience in each of the following areas:
• 5-10 years of C# programming and the ability to design at the architect level.
• Microsoft .NET framework 3.5 experience.
• Experience with server side .NET and other object-oriented development techniques.
• C# programming experience.
• SQL Server, SQL, PL/SQL.
• Ability to design and utilize relational databases and SQL.
• Must be able to think outside of the box and have the ability to work in a small, collaborative team environment.
• Strong verbal and written skills.
• Must be able to obtain Public Trust clearance.
• Code samples will be requested.
Preferred Additional Experience
• JAVA Script
• XML Web Services
Candidate must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
Please reach out if I can be of immediate assistance , of course I will also contact you.
'TAJ is a EEO/AA Employer"