Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Bioinformatics Jobs in Saint Paul, MN
Bioinformatics / Genomics Opportunity
Duration: 1 year ..long term
· Develops software and infrastructure for supporting Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) analysis under the supervision of an Informatics Lead or designated senior level Informatics Specialists
· Develops scripts or software applications to support data management, data extraction, data integration and data analysis as required
· Maintenance, extension and execution of automated analytical workflows for NGS applications (DNA-seq, RNA-seq, methyl-seq, metagenomics, etc.)
· Must have 2-5 yrs of experiences building applications\implementing analytical algorithms and workflows
· Experience in scripting languages PERL, Python, bash along with programing languages like JAVA
· Experience with NGS tools like GATK, BWA, Bowtie, TopHat, etc.
· Will have basic expertise in the informatics methods used to analyze data
· Contributes to the interpretation of data analysis and to writing reports.
· Experience in human DNA sequencing projects (e.g. whole genome, custom capture, or exome capture) preferred
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
If the candidate has some proteomics experience that would be a plus, but not essential.
"TAJ is a EEO/AA Employer'
About TAJ Technologies Inc:
TAJ Technologies Inc.www.tajtech.com is celebrating its 27th year of successfully providing technology staffing, consulting, and project-based services in onsite, offsite and offshore environments.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Bioinformatics jobs in Saint Paul, Minnesota:
Product Manager/Strategy 5-ProdDev
Oracle in Saint Paul, MN
Posted 2 years ago on the web