Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Human Resource Professional Jobs in El Paso, TX
Human Resource Professional
Benefits: (All subject to necessary waiting periods): health, dental, life insurance, 401k, bonuses, vacation/sick/holiday/birthday pay, health and wellness programs
Looking For: A self-motivated, and highly skilled HR professional with experience in handling workplace investigations and other employee relations matters. Able to provide reliable HR consultation services for over 300 clients and 6,000 employees.
Qualification/Requirement (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- Knowledge of Human Resources, Employment Law, and Client Services
- Bilingual English/Spanish (preferred)
- The successful candidate should have a 4-year Degree from an accredited University
- Have or be in the process of obtaining a PHR/SPHR Certificate
- 60 months related experience and/or training (preferred)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Employee/Client Relations
- Client assistance in regards to compliance with state and federal laws, client company policies and T&T Staff Management policies
- Employee/Client Incident Investigations
- Assist with EEOC Claims, Lawsuits, DOL Investigations, or other HR Audits
- Ensure compliance with all relevant federal and state employment laws including but not limited to: ADA, FMLA, IRCA, FLSA, ADEA, TX Pay Day Law, etc.
- Administer and monitor FMLA/ADA requests and leaves of absence
- Quality Control and Internal Auditing
- Develop and implement policies and procedures and keep employee handbook up-to-date
- Unemployment cost control; audit rates, charges, and claims activity. May participate in responding to claims, appealing decisions, and attending hearings.
- Oversee job placement activity
- Create or Update Job Descriptions as needed
- Monitor pre-employment process in regards to background checks, drug screens, and other hiring criteria
- Program Administrator for E-Verify and ensure compliance
- HR Consultation
- Staff or Client Training - prepare and deliver presentations
- Prepare Corporate Surveys, Evaluations, and Action Plans for Client Companies
- Handle workplace investigations for client companies
- Generate warning, counseling, and termination forms and present when necessary
- Understanding of Health Care Administration
- Administer COBRA
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs
About T&T Staff Management, Inc.:
T&T Staff Mission Statement:
T&T Staff Management, Inc. is a Human Resources Outsourcing firm (or PEO) that is dedicated to providing superior solutions to problems in the areas of Human Resources, Workers' Compensation, Safety, Employee Benefit Administration, and Payroll to increase profitability and productivity for our client companies while simultaneously saving them time, and reducing labor costs and liability.
Established in 1992, we have become the largest most financially sound Professional Employment Organization (PEO) in the Southwest. Our focus at T&T Staff is to assist you with your business whether large or small, to control costs, save time and eliminate time-consuming paperwork. Our professional staff is prepared to help you get in compliance with federal agencies such as OSHA, Wage and Hour, and EEOC which in turn can reduce costly employee turnover. We'll take care of the complex maze of federal, state and local regulations so you don't have to.
Our Safety / Risk Management Department is staffed with four Safety Specialist all who are OSHA 500 & 501 authorized trainers and who are all certified CPR/First Aid Instructors as well as one licensed Insurance Adjusters. Better human resource services, accurate payroll service, timely claims investigations, reduced accounting cost and outstanding customer service, that's who we are.
As a Character First! Company we strive to maintain the highest ethical standards in business holding to the belief that partnerships established on integrity are long lasting.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Human Resource Professional jobs in El Paso, Texas:
Summer College Internship Program - Human Resources
El Paso Electric Co in El Paso, TX
Posted 19 days ago on StartWire
Human Resources Manager NEW!
AutoZone, Inc. in El Paso, TX
Posted yesterday on Postings.com
Human Resources Manager - Manufacturing
DISH Network Corporation in El Paso, TX
Posted 14 days ago on StartWire