Sorry, this job was closed 4 days ago. See all open Marketing Specialist Jobs in San Francisco, CA
A San Francisco based eCommerce company specializing in selling electronics is seeking full-time and part time candidates for a social media marketing position.
We're a fast growing company of professionals who take pride in our contributions to the company -- we work hard, but maintain a great sense of humor and work/life balance.
Candidate must have experience with MS Office applications, excellent email/phone skills, be analytical and a fast learner, and have a fun, outgoing personality. More importantly, in addition to basic office duties we’re looking to launch our products to a wider audience.
The Social Media Marketing Specialist will be responsible for a wide range of marketing activities. He/she will produce and manage marketing content online and offline to establish a seamless brand image and message throughout the different marketing channels. Collaborating closely with the company management, the marketing position requires direct engagement on various social platforms and online entities as well as maintaining and updating website materials.
Social Media / Web Contents
● Create engaging and relevant content on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
● Interact with customers and potential customers on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
● Liaise between Social Media and Customer Support Organization
● Develop a weekly and seasonal blog content schedule and ensure the publications on the website
● Research and develop partnerships with various YouTube producers and bloggers
● Develop standards, systems and best practices (both human and technological) for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing.
● As needed, create a simple graphics in Photoshop/Illustrator, in order to enhance online publication contents such as blogs and social media posts and item listings
● Direct and produce 'How-to' tutorial videos for products by working with Customer Support team
● Research and analyze market conditions and opportunities
● Map potential customers and competitors for the product
● Develop procedures for research and analysis, target advertising etc.
● Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company.
Desired Skills and Experience
● Minimum 1+ years of brand Social Media marketing experience providing fan engagement and customer support
● Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in related field.
● Excellent writing, copy editing and proofreading skills; ability to develop social content with the voice of the brand is a big plus
● Strong communication skills (verbal, written, and interpersonal)
● Independent self-starter; ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment; enthusiastic, positive and detail-oriented personality
● Proficient in Microsoft Word as well as Social Media management platforms
● Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
● Knowledge of Social insights tools like Facebook Reports, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics and Pinterest Analytics a plus
● Customer relations experience a plus
Work Hours: Full time
* Competitive Pay
* Competitive Performance Bonus
* Medical Insurance
* Paid Vacation and Holidays
* Career Advancement Opportunities
Interested? Send your resume with a cover letter (.pdf format please) with the words "Marketing_Specialist" in the subject line to the posting email above. Also, please feel free to attach any websites, portfolios, social media, LinkedIn, etc that you believe relates professionally.
Posted 12 days ago
Browse marketing specialist jobs in San Francisco, California:
Bay City Connections in San Francisco, CA
Posted 18 days ago on ZipRecruiter
MarketSource in Hayward, CA
Posted 23 hours ago on ZipRecruiter
Akorbi in San Bruno, CA
Posted 8 days ago on ZipRecruiter