Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Machine Operator Jobs in Houston, TX
Machine Operator - Junior (IDC-00130)
****Contract to hire Position*****
Under direct supervision of the Production Supervisor. This position will typically work in one function of the departments.
Essential Job Functions
• Must be able to follow simple instructions.
• Be able to work a 12 hour 6 day a week shift.
• Lift 50 to 100 pounds.
• Have a good understanding of shop math.
• Must have a good understanding of how to read a blue print.
• Must have a good understanding of shop mathematics.
• 0-6 months experience preferred.
• Must be able to work 12 hours 6 days a week.
• Must show initiative and leadership qualities.
About T & M Recruiting Svcs., LLC:
T&M Recruiting Services is a national provider of qualified and highly skilled direct hire and contract personnel to the Engineering, Procurement and Construction industry. Based in Houston, Texas, T&M Recruiting Services clients are across the US, from West coast to the East coast.
T&M Recruiting Services has been supplying direct hire personnel to the Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Chemical, Refining, Environmental, Industrial, Logistics, Finance and Accounting, Pipeline and Power industries for nearly 5 years.
The T&M Recruiting team is comprised of seasoned professionals who understand the industry, the projects and needs of their clients. Our team has over 40 years of combined recruiting experience with an emphasis on global recruitment.
The T&M Recruiting Services goal is to match the right people with the right projects, quickly and efficiently.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Machine Operator jobs in Houston, Texas: