Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Engineer Jobs in Houston, TX
Engineer, Supervising (Electrical Offshore) (IDC-00128)
The client is a leading provider of professional services to the resources & energy sectors and complex process industries. The US region of the client has an immediate need for an experienced self-motivated Supervising Electrical Engineer with 15 years of related experience, dedicated to work on an offshore project.
The work scope will vary from small revamp/modifications to existing facilities to replacement or upgrade of existing equipment and addition of new equipment and electrical distribution facilities. The Engineer will work with and direct the work effort of a Designers who will perform the CAD and 3D model work for updates to existing Client drawings and new drawings as needed.
The Engineer will be expected to:·
- Develop the scope of work from Client information and documentation
- Provide input for project manhour estimates, schedules, progress and narrative reports
- Use Client specs, standards and the clients procedures to execute engineering and design of offshore projects
- Coordinate engineering and design work with Project personnel, Client, and other disciplines
- Perform engineering tasks including calculations, equipment specifications and procurement
- Develop electrical system one line diagrams, load list, control and schematic diagrams
- Promote safety in design and quality of engineering work products
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 15 years experience in field with at least 5 years supervisory and/or management experience. Professional registration a plus.
- Ability to manage work directly or indirectly through sub supervisors.
- Demonstrated experience leading design teams consisting of several engineers and designers.
- Prior experience developing electrical system design for large offshore platform power generation and distribution system a plus.
- Experienced with electrical studies utilizing ETAP or SKM (Load Flow, Arc Flash, Transient Stability, Harmonic Analysis and Relay Coordination)
- Prior experience designing to IEC and NEC codes.
- Prior experience managing 3D and 2D CAD design scope.
- Experience utilizing Smart Plant Electrical in Electrical design is a plus.
About T & M Recruiting Svcs., LLC:
T&M Recruiting Services is a national provider of qualified and highly skilled direct hire and contract personnel to the Engineering, Procurement and Construction industry. Based in Houston, Texas, T&M Recruiting Services clients are across the US, from West coast to the East coast.
T&M Recruiting Services has been supplying direct hire personnel to the Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Chemical, Refining, Environmental, Industrial, Logistics, Finance and Accounting, Pipeline and Power industries for nearly 5 years.
The T&M Recruiting team is comprised of seasoned professionals who understand the industry, the projects and needs of their clients. Our team has over 40 years of combined recruiting experience with an emphasis on global recruitment.
The T&M Recruiting Services goal is to match the right people with the right projects, quickly and efficiently.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Engineer jobs in Houston, Texas:
RKI, Inc. in Houston, TX
Posted 20 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Mechanical/Application Engineer NEW!
TMEIC Power Electronics Products Corporation in Houston, TX
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Senior Mechanical Engineer
J Halton Group LLC in Houston, TX
Posted 19 days ago on ZipRecruiter