Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Business Continuity Coordinator Jobs in Austin, TX
Business Continuity Coordinator/IT Disaster Recovery(DRI) PM
Also responsible for ensuring consistent business process throughtout the entire contract program, and customer satisfaction as well as leadership and proactive decision making.
- Solid project management skillset and large scale integration experience.
- Extensive experience in IT Disaster Recovery Techniques: 5 - 7 years experience minimum.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a distributed team environment.
- PMP certification plus.
- Disaster Recovery International (DRI) Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP) preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Extensive experience with Virtual Corporation's Sustainable Planner Tool required.
- Virtual Corporation’s Sustainable Planner BCM (SP) software with experience in creating Crystal Reports; Clearly understands how to function as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the use of SP tool and features. Candidate must have experience from an application user perspective; not simply an end-user point of view.
- Template building exposure from updating questions in tool to achieve various requirements; Audit Process (Annually), Table Top Exercises; Manage Global Updates, etc.
- Candidate should have Disaster Recovery experience from an Enterprise Operations perspective.
- Federal government experience is a plus.
About Systems Made Simple:
Systems Made Simple is an innovative Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business IT Service provider. Through the delivery of integrated services, from business strategy through user-centered requirements, design and implementation, we help businesses transform themselves.
Founded in 1991, SMS has grown from a startup company to a multi-million dollar employee-owned organization. Built on a foundation of hard work and a desire to exceed customer expectations we have become a recognized leader in Internet technologies. Our reputation for on-time delivery and quality products has set us apart from the rest of the industry. Located in Syracuse, NY, and McLean, VA, our staff of experienced software professionals works closely with customers to ensure their business needs are met. It is this attention to detail that translates into time and dollar savings. Each customer's individual needs are addressed with custom-made solutions. Like you, SMS wants nothing but the best and we go the extra mile to bring you the quality products you expect.
Systems Made Simple is built on a foundation of hard work and a desire to exceed customer expectations. Our reputation for quality products, fixed priced services, and on-time delivery is something our customers have come to expect from us. Our work ethic is second to none, our drive unmatched, and our commitment to customer satisfaction means that SMS will do it right the first time, on time. With these principles and ethics in mind, our Vision is to provide the highest quality products and services to our customers at a fixed price.
We offer excellent salary packages which include (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, paid holiday, sick days, etc...) join our team and see why we have grown so much in the last few years.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Business Continuity Coordinator jobs in Austin, Texas:
Business Continuity Coordinator
State Comptroller of Public Accounts in Austin, TX
Posted 6 days ago on the web
Charles Schwab Corporation in Westlake, TX
Posted 13 days ago on StartWire
Senior Administrative Program Coordinator - Sr Admin Program Coordinator
The University of Texas at Austin in Austin, TX
Posted 13 days ago on the web