PERMANENT RESIDENCY OR CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED.
Large private school is seeking a skilled .NET Developer to join a team which is responsible for designing and developing Vocational systems, whilst ensuring their resilience and safeguarding any future development required for business growth.
The Software Development Manager will need to stay up-to-date with current technologies, techniques, and to apply this knowledge to further develop systems..
Key Role-Specific Deliverables:
• Work under the guidance of the Software Development Manager to design and develop code modules that scale well under heavy load produce
• Carry out analysis of user requirements to implement features which meet requirements while enhancing the overall user experience
• Work with QA to resolve issues highlighted and the stakeholders to assess what is required prior to deployment
• Provide development support for our .Net portfolio of applications
• Provide technical documentation of the application with guidelines
Key Customers & Stakeholders:
• Strategic colleagues and senior management teams
• Core customer groups
• IT network managers
• Solid experience of C# .Net application development within a customer facing environment
• Experience developing cross platform sites to web standards
• Experience of working with ASP.NET MVC patterns
• Experience of using ORM ideally NHibernate
• Web services and Windows Communication Foundation
• Experience of SOA architectural methodologies
• Ability to communicate at all levels.
• Good organisational skills.
• Self-motivated with attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to work under time pressures while maintaining a customer service attitude.
• Experience of working in an Agile environment, ideally using XP methodology
• A solid background in full life-cycle development
• Experience of additional Microsoft .NET programming tools
• Experience of Enterprise Architect from Sparx Systems
• User Interface Design experience
About Systematics Agency:
SYSTEMATICS AGENCY is Los Angeles' oldest and most trusted I.T. recruiting firm, having successfully filled permanent and contract assignments with several thousand California, Nevada and Arizona firms since its inception in 1964.
FEES ASSUMED BY CLIENT FIRMS
Los Angeles, California 90049