PERMANENT RESIDENCY OR CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED.
Santa Rosa headquartered investment advisory is offering an opportunity for a Developer with hands on production experience utilizing BizTalk Server and .NET technologies.
The BizTalk/Middleware Developer will work closely with the BizTalk Middleware Architect and others to develop and Implement BizTalk solutions.
Initial challenges will focus on supporting the first BizTalk implementation that was recently deployed to production.
- Support, maintain and enhance BizTalk applications that have been developed.Participate in Requirement Analysis and design for creating BizTalk applications.
- Develop BizTalk Artifacts, WCF Services (C#) as needed for creating new BizTalk applications.
- Develop Deployment scripts, .NET tools and utilities needed to support BizTalk solutions effectively.
- Troubleshoot, monitor, and administer BizTalk applications.
- Provide on-call production support during tax season (on rotation) as needed.
- .NET, C#, and WCF in Visual Studio 2008/2010 tools
- Team Foundation Server 2010
- Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010
- ESB Toolkit 2.1
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
- 3+ years of experience in Microsoft BizTalk Server (2006 and above) is required.
- Experience with SOA, messaging and event-driven systems, schemas, mapping, orchestrations, pipelines, BAM, and ESB exception handling.
- Highly fluent in multiple web service standard and technologies including: WCF, XML, SOAP, WSDL, REST, XSLT, and UDDI.
- Familiarity with SQL Server from an applications development perspective.
- Familiarity with implementing and configuring various out-of-the-box BizTalk adapters including WCF-SQL, MSMQ, FTP, and WCF-Custom.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and self-motivated to collaborate as part of a team to resolve problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent education and experience required.