Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Developer Jobs in Concord, CA
PERMANENT RESIDENCY OR CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED.
Concord based plumbing supply manfacturer is seeking an Individual to perform developer responsibilities in converting 43 workflows from Pinnacle into ECM. This includes analysis of existing workflows in Pinnacle, understanding & leveraging our Scottrade ECM design & development standards, unit testing, code review, etc.
Preferred skills include ECM/Filenet hands on experience, or similar workflow development experience.
This position is for an EA Developer and specifically requires Filenet/ECM experience
This position will provide development and support for our corporate intranet portal and other enterprise-level applications.
Position requires hands on experience with Java application development and will perform the following duties:
(a) ensure customer application and integration development aligns to design, coding, and performance standards;
(b) perform hands on J2EE design and development work;
(c) provide technical support to the business for 3rd party applications;
(d) assist with the development of procedures and processes to improve operational efficiencies. This position will work closely with the business portal team, developers, architects, QA and application administration.
- Provide hands on design, development, unit and integration testing, QA support and production support (40%).
- Provide technical support for enterprise applications purchased from external vendors (25%).
- Work closely with business client, peer development, QA, UAT, operations, ect teams to ensure close communication and successful testing, deployment, and issue resolution (15%).
- Work with enterprise architects and other teams to define the portal enterprise integration architecture roadmap, and provide assurance for project alignment towards this roadmap (10%).
- Work with business subject matter experts to translate requirements into technical portal design (10%).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Strong Java development skills- OO concepts, code efficiencies, design patterns.
- Superior knowledge of Java technologies, such as JSP/Servlet, Log4J, JMS, JSBC, SAX.
- Expert level proficiency with J2EE development- SOAP, JMS, JDBC, MVC, JSP, Struts, SML, ect.
- Working knowledge of open source technologies, such as Eclipse, CVS, AJAX, Struts, SML, Tomcat.
- Expert level proficiency with SQL and Oracle databases.
- Intermediate level proficiency with CVS or similar source controls systems.
- Intermediate level proficiency with technical support of in-house vendor software.
- Intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Basic level proficiency with Windows and Linux servers.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of peers or management within Scottrade in one on one and small group situations.
- Foster company success through a professional appearance, being courteous to customers and all Scottrade associates and by having a positive attitude.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- 5 years of experience in Java/J2EE development.
About Systematics Agency:
SYSTEMATICS AGENCY is Los Angeles' oldest and most trusted I.T. recruiting firm, having successfully filled permanent and contract assignments with several thousand California, Nevada and Arizona firms since its inception in 1964.
FEES ASSUMED BY CLIENT FIRMS
Los Angeles, California 90049
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Developer jobs in Concord, California: