Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Customer Relationship Specialist Jobs in Cambridge, Ontario
Customer Relationship Specialist
- Interact with customers through a variety of mediums (online, phone, etc.) to provide information in response to general inquiries, complaints, and services
- Investigate, research, and make recommendations to resolve customer issues
- Assist customers with operation and use of highly technical devices
- Liaise with several departments to ensure accurate and correct information is being communicated to the customer
- Record all details of customer inquiries, comments, and/or complaints within internal system and ensure proper follow up is implemented
- Order processing to ensure on-time delivery and full customer satisfaction
- Ability to meet specified time-frames outlined for types of customer contacts
- Posses superior time management and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle high volumes of customer contacts with accuracy and attention to detail
- Capable of multi-tasking with accuracy and efficiency
- Retain and recall large amounts of product information
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Previous customer service experience a definite asset
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and general computer skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bilingual (French/English) an asset
- Passion for the beauty industry an asset
Syneron Beauty is a global leader in aesthetic devices. The company is dedicated to the development of innovative, high performance beauty treatments, empowering users with professional level solutions for at-home use.
The key to Syneron Beauty’s success in the DTC world has been the business insight, dedication and passionate character of the entire Syneron Beauty team. Since its inception, Syneron has fostered a culture which motivates employees to do the best work they can. The “can-do” attitude stretches deep into the core of the organization. The team is comprised of honest, hard- working, intelligent self-starters that has allowed Syneron Beauty to succeed so quickly.
Syneron Beauty offers a high energy, fast paced environment. We are looking for dedicated, talented professionals to join our team. The beauty industry is constantly changing and evolving, making it an exciting and challenging field.
The successful candidate will have a passion for customer service and dedication to exceeding expectations.
Browse relationship specialist jobs in Cambridge, ON, Canada: