Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Mortgage Loan Closer Jobs in Madison Heights, MI
Mortgage Loan Closer
Responsibilities for the Mortgage Loan Closer will include performing a variety of tasks on Mortgage Loan Files in preparation for funding. Those responsibilities will include preparing the file for closing, preparing closing instructions, preparing closing documents, coordination with internal teams, coordination with settlement agents, preparing and balancing closing numbers, arranging funding wires or checks, rechecking that disclosure tolerances are within guidelines, reconciliation of files and scanning/shipping of closed files.
· Competently review loan files to insure all conditions are cleared and file is ready to close.
· Competently review title commitment to insure all title issues have been remediate prior to drawing closing documents.
· Perform accurate and complete input into Client’s system in preparation of drawing closing documents. Coordinate delivery of closing documents to settlement agent.
· Review state requirements to be sure closing meets all state requirements
· Coordinate with settlement agent to obtain final HUD-1. Review the HUD for compliance with closing instructions and balance the HUD-1.
· Review returned documents for accuracy and completeness prior to funding in escrow states.
· Confirmation that disclosure tolerances are within guidelines
· Arrange for the funding wire or check and meet any warehouse requirements
· Scan and ship the final closing documents per client requirements
· High School Diploma or equivalent minimum
· Minimum 1 ½ year’s mortgage funding/title closing experience or related field
· Excellent Customer Service skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work independently
· Ability to handle multiple priorities
· Ability to handle a heavy workload
· Excellent organizational abilities
· Ability to handle frequent changes
· Proficient Math skills
· Computer skills – Windows, Microsoft Word, and Excel and LOS systems preferred
· Confidentiality required in handling of security
Contact Me on 415-347-3506 or E-mail :- firstname.lastname@example.org
About Synergy Staffing Inc:
Synergy Staffing Inc is one of the fastest growing firms providing recruitment and staffing services to clients representing a variety of medical and non-medical industries. Currently, our staffing verticals include placing qualified professionals from our Healthcare, Administrative, Information technology, Construction/General labor and Mortgage/Call Center divisions.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Mortgage Loan Closer jobs in Madison Heights, Michigan:
Michigan Mutual in Southfield, MI
Posted 7 days ago on ZipRecruiter
United Shore in Troy, MI
Posted 2 months ago on the web
Closer/Funder - Shelby Township, MI - Shelby Township, MI
Caliber Home Loans in Shelby Township, MI
Posted 19 days ago on the web