Are you seeking to join an organization that has revolutionary ideas that are transforming the long-term care industry.
We are currently recruiting for a proven and experienced MDS Coordinator (RN) in long term care for our clients skilled nursing facility,
The MDS Nurse will conduct and coordinate the development and completion of the resident assessment in accordance with the requirements of this state and the policies and goals of this facility.
· Conduct and coordinate the development and completion of the resident assessment (MDS) in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the resident assessment.
· Conduct or coordinate the interviewing of each Resident for the Resident’s assessment. Evaluate each Resident's condition and pertinent medical data to determine any need for special assess activities.
· Develop preliminary and comprehensive assessments of the nursing needs of each resident, utilizing the forms required by current rules or regulations and facility policies.
· Coordinate and oversee the entire RAI processes including completion of documentation as necessary to ensure that time frames are met by the interdisciplinary team.
· Coordinate with the interdisciplinary team the development of a written plan of care for each Resident that identifies the problems/needs of the Resident, indicates the care to be given, goals to be accomplished, and which professional service is responsible for each element of care.
· Ensure that the care plan includes measurable objectives and timetables to meet the Resident's medical, nursing, and mental and psychosocial needs as identified in the Resident's assessment.
· Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved RN program.
· Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a Registered in this state.
· Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
· Must possess and maintain current CPR Certification.
· Must be AANAC Certified or obtain certification within 6 months of hire.
· Previous experience/training in rehabilitative and restorative nursing practices. Previous experience working in long-term care or with the geriatric population preferred
· Superior customer service skills and professionalism; interpersonal skills to drive collaboration; excellent communication and presentation skills; and strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
· Possesses a high degree of personal accountability, responsibility and independent decision making abilities with the skills to plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures of the organization.
About Synergy Solutions Group:
Synergy Solutions Group International has been serving the recruiting needs of luxury senior living worldwide. Synergy Group delivers highly personal service focused on five interlocking industries. Our senior consultants execute each search project they initiate, personally working nearly every detail from research through placement. This "hands-on" approach is how we differentiate our "boutique" from larger, impersonal mega- search firms. Building on their own rich backgrounds in the industries they now serve, SSG consultants ensure clients like you have a positive experience and solid results.
Local, Regional and Global Searches in Four Industries: