Life, Vision, Dental, Medical, 401K
Last online 16 hours ago
Why Work Here?
“Amazing company culture with incredible growth potential!”
Synergy One is seeking experienced Underwriters with recent Non-QM/Non-Agency experience to support the Company’s underwriting needs.
Duties and responsibilities
- Evaluate risk in accordance with all investor guidelines and company policies
- Review all aspects of the loan file, including title and appraisal reports
- Set the terms for approval and compliance or identify reasons for rejection
- Ensure regulatory compliance and completeness
- Effectively communicate all loan decisions to sales channels and management, as needed
- Accurately review and input pertinent loan data into operational systems
- Knowledge of product types such as Non-QM/Non-Agency
- Work closely with all operational departments to establish productive and efficient work flows
- Complete required checklists and worksheets
- Minimum 3 years in mortgage loan underwriting
- Non-QM/Non-Agency experience required
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, but not required
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products
- Strong customer service and time management skills a must
- Highly motivated and determined to succeed in a competitive, time sensitive industry
- San Diego-Mission Valley location so must be a commutable distance
About Synergy One Lending:
Synergy One Lending offers a world class team that has set out to change the mortgage banking world to a positive experience for employees and our partners alike, and stands as one of the nation's most innovative mortgage banking firms. Our dynamic team encompasses true professionals seeking to be the number one brand when it comes to providing real estate financing options in Non-QM/Expanded Credit Mortgages. Synergy One boasts hiring the best talent; We only hire candidates who embody our Core Values of Integrity, Loyalty, Diligence, Compassion and we equip them with the best products and systems to execute at the highest level.