401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
“Amazing company culture with incredible growth potential!”
The Post Closer is responsible for document review of closed loans for accuracy and in accordance with program guidelines, delivering documents and clearing deficiencies.
Duties and responsibilities
- Work with various systems and reports to assure that all deficiencies are cleared.
- Promptly obtain any documentation requested by investors or insuring/guaranty post-closing.
- Scan files into company archive within established company timeframes, to ensure timely delivery of loan files to investors.
- Review closed loan documents for accuracy in accordance with program guidelines.
- Follow up on missing items and process trailing documents.
- Obtain recording information and input same into system.
- Work with underwriters, processors and funders to resolve deficiencies and resolve future deficiencies.
- Assure at all times compliance with all regulatory and governmental standards, guidelines, rules and regulations, and the applicable state regulatory authorities, and any applicable federal, state, and/or local ordinances, administrative regulations and statues.
- Assure compliance with Synergy One Lending policies and procedures.
- Complete post closing audit to ensure all files are recordable and salable.
- Audit loan documentation for all appropriate signatures/notarizations to ensure documents are compliant with state, lender, and investor requirements.
- Ship note packages to the various warehouses daily.
- Log in all closing packages upon arrival.
- Dispose of closing packages after 90 days.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- At least 1 year or mortgage experience preferred or experience with loan documentation
- Encompass 360 experience preferred
- Must be accurate and detail oriented
- Strong organizational and follow up skills
- Proven ability to use good judgment and decision-making abilities
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-pace, high volume, market driven work environment, while remaining motivated and focused completing business critical tasks
- Ability to be flexible to assist with additional projects that are introduced based on the needs of the department
About Synergy One Lending:
Synergy One Lending offers a world class team that has set out to change the mortgage banking world to a positive experience for employees and our partners alike, and stands as one of the nation's most innovative mortgage banking firms. Our dynamic team encompasses true professionals seeking to be the number one brand when it comes to providing real estate financing options in Non-QM/Expanded Credit Mortgages. Synergy One boasts hiring the best talent; We only hire candidates who embody our Core Values of Integrity, Loyalty, Diligence, Compassion and we equip them with the best products and systems to execute at the highest level.
3131 Camino Del Rio, N Ste 190 San Diego, Ca 92018
3 months ago